Kavanaugh Is Fucked

Blasey Ford is credible as fuck.
It's a shame the the same skills required for lying to your wife about your hobbying are now the standard of "proof" in a senate hearing.

Believable does not equal honest.
With all the corroborating witness she has
This is a slam-dunk!!
Yeah, for the resistance!
She doesn’t say anything for 36 years and suddenly wham here she is. She didn’t want it political but she apoears before the Senate and never once contacted the pigs
She's lying. Don't believe in the hype about oh the culture at the time prevented me from coming forward blah blah blah. Women make up shit for a variety of reasons.

Cosby didn't rape that ugly ass lesbo bitch.
With all the corroborating witness she has
This is a slam-dunk!! Originally Posted by bb1961
With all her "I don't knows, I don't remembers, I can't recollect", how the hell anyone can claim she's Credible, is beyond me.

She doesn’t say anything for 36 years and suddenly wham here she is. She didn’t want it political but she apoears before the Senate and never once contacted the pigs Originally Posted by Stockinglover

Add to that, she can't remember about HOW she got to and from the place, where it was, WHEN it was, but expects us to believe that she remembers with clarity who was in the room, laughing at her while kavenaugh raped her??

This is just a shit show.
Blasey Ford claimed to be terrified of flying and needed time to drive to the hearing ... that when push came to shove ... she flew to. She's a fucking liar and not credible.
Blasey Ford is credible as fuck. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just like all your threads and post right
Blasey Ford claimed to be terrified of flying and needed time to drive to the hearing ... that when push came to shove ... she flew to. She's a fucking liar and not credible. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
She’s a lying cunt.
His holiness again hits the target. Totally unbelievable. Though she has the Dem strategy of "I don't know" "I don't recall" "I can't remember" down pat. She was coached well in that regard.
just for you SC
delete
Oh I don't think so - it's the dems that are fucked. Oh boy -the 3rd accuser has some issues.
ttp://www.newsweek.com/brett-kavanaugh-julie-swetnick-boyfriend-1141981
http://www.newsweek.com/brett-kavana...friend-1141981

Opps, I having posting problems. sorry