A day in the life of a provider...

Sometimes I do have a sense of humor, wicked grin.
I thought I'd share an email with you all, no names will be mentioned. I was just having fun with a very nice gent. Hope you enjoy my naughty sense of humor!

Hope is taking me to the hospital!
When I opened your photo, and he fell out, almost gave me a black eye! I leaped back, trying hard to cover my eyes, didn't catch myself as I fell on the floor. I did however grab for the bed, got a hand full of blanket and pillows, and was almost smothered to death. I came up gasping for air and hit my head on the table and saw stars. I would have counted them but I had already gone into shock by then and I swear I needed cpr. Thus I'm on my way to the hospital.
Is he registered as a lethal weapon? He should be!!!! And just so you know, you did lie to me. On your information you said you were NOT 50 lbs overweight, yes you are!!!! He weighs AT LEAST that much. You poor man, you must have back problems from carrying him around with you, everywhere you go.
Feel free to post this as a warning to other ladies on any board of your choosing. Rolling on this end!!!

Enjoy laughter, I think it keeps you young, wink.
On your information you said you were NOT 50 lbs overweight, yes you are!!!! He weighs AT LEAST that much.. Originally Posted by junesetx
He must not be from TEXAS. He would be considered "small" by TEXAS standards.
LOL, I'm not saying, grin.
Just wanted you all to wake up and have a good laugh at my sillyness. It's good to share laughter! I can be a goober, grin. I like to make people laugh, it makes me happy!