Kissing cousins

• BSer
  • 03-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Your link don't work
Dagnammit. Anyway, a star Louisville football recruit was arrested for knocking up his 14 year old cousin. He took the kissing cousin thing a little too far. Fucking Kumquat.

Fuckin BSer
I think he should skip college ball and go into the NFL
I know what a stickler Bam is for staying on topic, so let me say I am getting fukked on this site today, without getting kissed. everything takes a couple minutes to click on and then a couple more minutes to load.
  • BSer
  • 03-04-2014, 08:46 PM
He will probably be drafted before micheal sam
Nothing has changed for poor chesty - Is it me? I'm not having a problem anywhere else with the computer - just here. Where are my so called computinfriends. It took me 15 minutes to get here to post this today - I coulda had sex and a cig in that much time!
Nothing has changed for poor chesty - Is it me? I'm not having a problem anywhere else with the computer - just here. Where are my so called computinfriends. It took me 15 minutes to get here to post this today - I coulda had sex and a cig in that much time! Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Twice.
What do the last 2 posts have do do with the kissing cousins?

Fuckin guys
Nothing has changed for poor chesty - Is it me? I'm not having a problem anywhere else with the computer - just here. Where are my so called computinfriends. It took me 15 minutes to get here to post this today - I coulda had sex and a cig in that much time! Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Have you cleared your history and cache hun?
That can lead to lagging and slow load times for pages.

This site is supposed to auto delete cookies but you may want to do that regularly anyway.

If that doesn't help you need a virus scan run.

This site is supposed to auto delete cookies but you may want to do that regularly anyway.

If that doesn't help you need a virus scan run. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
The only cookies Chesty knows about are Oreos. I'm sure he has a few viruses, he sat in Bsers front seat.
Chesty, Chesty,,,, stay on topic. If you need help with you computer, go to Applebee's and see your hottie.

If that doesn't help you need a virus scan run. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
SM, did all that and still didn't help. I tired cleaning out registry as well and still no better. I think something changed on server side and probably isn't compatible with IE 11....I tried adding eccie.net to the compatibility option in IE and that didn't help either
Let me see how many ways does this threAD press the envelope of the guidelines.

Not sure if this qualifies as incest in that state as it may be legal there.
Posting about minors is generally frowned on.

I am hoping the cousin is not a goat.
Let me see how many ways does this threAD press the envelope of the guidelines.

Not sure if this qualifies as incest in that state as it may be legal there.
Posting about minors is generally frowned on.

I am hoping the cousin is not a goat. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's from Florida, Im thinking Alligator.