SAKURA SPA - What's up with this spa??

Has anyone noticed the wild & crazy ads being posted on BP by a new Asian spa called Sakura? It is located west of town at 10616 Westheimer, in the Kaleidoscope Center. Very nasty ads, with actual acts being performed versus the usual soft pics of the girls. Not your typical AMP ad.

The text for the ads is equally crazy, offering azaing services. The ads originally quoted prices for HJ's and FS, which has since been re-crafted down a bit.

Anyone been there? Is it as wild & crazy inside as the ads imply? I enjoy AMP's but this one scares me a bit. It also arouses me a bit. Probably that Ying/Yang thing.

ANy reports are appreciated as to the activities, the girls, the atmosphere, etc...

Sakura, anyone?
Sakura is a shitty place and I would suggest no one goes there. There is no privacy all the rooms are open.

Is anyone gonna go there?

I DONT THINK SO.
I have not visited this place but by the ads I see, I do not plan too.
  • bboy
  • 11-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Yea i also would like to know more about this spa ,
I was there last week and had a good time. I can post a review if anyone wants
I moved this over here to Coed, only because it's not a review.

Hopefully tbone2u will post his review so we have a point of reference in that forum.

LAP
It's done my friend
The rooms aren't open, but they're the next best thing. There's about a foot wide gap across the tops, so you can hear what's going on in the other rooms. Service isn't bad considering.
I've been there probably 6 or 8 times. I never had a problem. I can be quiet when I have to.
I've never been to the place. However, if any of the girls below were in the lineup, I would go there in a heartbeat.

They're not. But she is. I've never had a session with her, but she's there.

htownhammer.....the top girl shown in your pics is VERY hot. Damnnnn
the ad's have always been over the top, I try not to go to places that act like they want to be busted.

But if this chick worked there I would probably do her on the HPD HQ front steps.
you'd be in a looooong line my friend.
htownhammer.....the top girl shown in your pics is VERY hot. Damnnnn Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yes sir, she is extremely HOT.

But if this chick worked there I would probably do her on the HPD HQ front steps. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yes sir, HOT women can make you do some crazy things.