Hambone Spoke but what happen?

So most of us know that there was a few accusations thrown around after the social dust up. I am not a conspiracy theorist so I am not going to try to figure out what really happen to cause the "bust". But my query is when will we or will we ever get to know who was actually busted and what for? Was anyone from ASPD linked to the "bust"? Is it still faux pas to ask these questions? When am I getting my damned pasta?

I may need to clarify, I am not dumping on Hammy. I thought he and 2Dogs were good mods.
Good question. With ASPD in the dust, maybe more info will come out. I missed that social by "this much". It's one time I am glad I did.
Yup, I barely missed it, too. I was closing down at work and gonna head straigt there. I logged on to ASPD right as I was leaving and found a post saying the party was a "bust."

I've heard of three of the ladies who were busted, but it's just hear-say (well, pictures confirm two).
I know of a few, I would like to know the gents and who were the rats.
I tried asking on Home2 about how the guest list could be narrowed down based on what we know. It was quickly dismissed by ck, stating the past is the past. It kind of makes me wonder.
well ck must not realize that without that info the "past" may take off a nut or at least bite you in the ass. When the first provider goes down from one of the guys or I see a provider with a new found agenda that past is the past shit won't fly.
I asked:

I do have a question. It sounds like the vice member can be pinpointed. They brought in a UTR, so can it be narrowed down to a not-so-senior member + 1 that was there. Then if that's the case can it be found out who vouched for them? Those two providers that gave the vouches for him should be watched, if LE isn't already. Originally Posted by metal_head from home2
The reply was:

Regarding the "penetration" by HPD (who very likely may be reading this in a minute or two).

It happened.

Get over it.

There never was and never will be a 100 pct certain way to prevent such from happening.

The fact of the matter is that even totally secure operations, the NSA, FBI, CIA and a bunch of other 3 letter government agencies cannot keep out moles or prevent existing assets from being "turned." Nor keep their on-line operations inviolate.

I harbor no illusions that we can either. Originally Posted by ck1942 from home2
Sorry, but that sounds defensive, and almost like there is something to hide. I wasn't asking about a guarantee of nothing to happen again. I just want to see that we do what we can to stop any more damage.
Wow, Janet Napolitano must be in charge.
Wow, Janet Napolitano must be in charge. Originally Posted by boardman
you are correct there, MH's question was simple and direct. That bullsh*t answer makes me lose some respect I actually had for ck. (I hope his WK's do not come out of hiding).
I sat right next to the guy who was taken in and across from another.
I wasn't asked any questions not even name or anything at all, whatsoever(at first they thought I was sent to that area but I was just nosey and wanted to be first in,and first out so once that was cleared I left).
Few guys took the bate from an unknown woman , and some girls assumed everyone in there is safe to speak details and there were some substances apparently on a girl or two they should not have had.
That is all we know or at least I know.
I know one girl came in as a guest of one long standing member who wasn't even there and does not freequent socials. The rest I don't know.
There is no full proof way and they can get in . Not every face is known to organizers.
It is stupid to announce you will not be there by posting it prior to the party 'oh I wish I could but I am in Africa at the moment'. Bingo . There is an invited guest someone can impersonate.
You can only do so much. The rest is up to the members to be careful. I have asked some questions you can't ask but in person, but that would be to the ladies I know not some stranger posing as provider at a very cut rate deal. TGTBT upholds in all instances.
Jail is full of stupid people.
I'm no WK for ck. He's a big boy and he'll do his own dirty work, if he feels like it. I also want to know the details of what happened, partly from morbid curiosity, but also because discretion is a huge part of this thing of ours. If someone has been compromised (and could be working for LE as a CI!!), we deserve to know about it.

However. Perhaps he's keeping a lid on what he knows to avoid further compromising people who already have enough on their plate. We don't know the nature of the detainments. Maybe making the information public could make the situation worse. Maybe it could make it worse for people who weren't detained. I'm not saying any of this is the case; I was on the other side of the country when these shenanigans went down and have zero knowledge about any of it. Its just something to think about.
Speaking of Hambone, where is the old boy?

This is also a good time to point out that you shouldn't assume that someone with a particular name on this board is the person using that name on another board.
Quote:
However. Perhaps he's keeping a lid on what he knows to avoid further compromising people who already have enough on their plate. We don't know the nature of the detainments. Maybe making the information public could make the situation worse.

*yeah but I do not need to be compromised either so i would like to know who not to compromise with.

Quote:
This is also a good time to point out that you shouldn't assume that someone with a particular name on this board is the person using that name on another board.

**very good point. I do not know who I am half the time.
If you look at the video you should get a pretty good idea who they were. The men won't affect you anyway and I won't mention any handles for either gender.
I believe Hambone is moderating on HomeII. No secrets there.
I believe Hambone is moderating on HomeII. No secrets there. Originally Posted by Htowner
On home2, Hambone was "Last Seen: 26th March 2009 - 03:46 PM," and has ZERO posts. Ck set that up to mirror ASPD, with forum names, Mods and all.