Reviews and ladies

a wise hobbiest once told me,

write reviews and the ladies will come, the ladies will come and we will write some reviews. ( terrible paraphrase but you get the point )

this is the Houston part of a Dallas board, lets take this place over and let them be envious of Houston again. Houston should and can be the hobby mecca of this glorious state.

lets recruit new gals to the board, write honest reviews, respect each other (within reason) and be an asset to ECCIE.

write reviews and the ladies will come, the ladies will come and we will write some reviews. ( terrible paraphrase but you get the point )

this is the Houston part of a Dallas board, lets take this place over and let them be envious of Houston again. Houston should and can be the hobby mecca of this glorious state.

lets recruit new gals to the board, write honest reviews, respect each other (within reason) and be an asset to ECCIE. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Great idea and well said! Nothing like the New Year to start with a fresh slate and make things better!
i'm looking over at the TOP POSTERs roster and thinking.. "that ain't no post ho!"

lets recruit new gals to the board, write honest reviews, respect each other (within reason) and be an asset to ECCIE. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Never thought of it like that, but you have a point. One good thing about being new to this board is that I can review some regulars and they will be new for this site!
I think it will only be a matter of time before Houston's presence on this board will be in full effect in no time.
I think it will only be a matter of time before Houston's presence on this board will be in full effect in no time. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

and MAYBE in a positive way.

like having fun with this hobby we share.