I bet this was a hell of a site until...............

I bet this was a hell of a site until some ASPDers came over with their baggage.

There are a lot of things I could post about ASPD dying and the way business was handled the last couple of weeks.

There are a lot of things I could post about the 'meet and greets' being infiltrated by LE.

But it's a new year and a new decade.

And I don't give a fuck.

Hell, I may even offer to buy Rapheal and Kosair a beer one night.

It's all behind me, and I'm ready to move on.
Well grab another gear and keep on truckin' then
I could care less about it. I just don't get caught up on the bullshit. I find some it entertaining really.
I'm ready to move on. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I gotta agree with Johnny_Dearest on this one. The last thing this site needs is an ASPDer creating undue tensions by telling people their posting priviledges should be revoked if they give negative reviews on some girls or studios or undesired opinions on any subject...
Yes we should strive to bury the hatchet when possible.

However, we shouldn't forget lessons learned.

Everyone who thinks we should welcome the person who outed Amber's family to the world and their employers, raise your hand.
Yes we should strive to bury the hatchet when possible.

However, we shouldn't forget lessons learned.

Everyone who thinks we should welcome the person who outed Amber's family to the world and their employers, raise your hand. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I'm all about making fun of bloated egos and SHMB drama, if you can't laugh at 'this thing of ours' then you are doing it wrong. It's hilarious and the drama behind the curtain often more so.

When it gets into folks going to jail, appearing on the 10 o'clock news and being outed in RL. Then I stop laughing.

Other than that my old friend Dear_John is right.
I started these threads not to agitate, there was some baggage from the P that was unsettled business. Could you imagine if this shit all got washed out and then a fresh start? It is frigging possible. Really.
OK, let's stretch a hackneyed old phrase.

You don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water. However, you do want to throw out the bath water.
This ones done.
Enjoy your new site.