Encounter: Mia @ Harmony: 1. Upsell 2. Meltdwon 3. Huge Facial 4. Meltdown (Again)

• phizz
  • 03-27-2024, 04:36 PM
User ID: -
Date: 3/24/2024
Name: Mia @ Harmony Massage
Phone: 210-310-3702
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Thousand Oaks & Henderson Pass
Activities: FBSM, Upsell Refusal, Provider Meltdown, Disgruntled LT+, ...KABOOM, Bigger Meltdown!
Hair Length and Color: Black short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty younger girl. Nice slim body. Small birthmark on forehead. Gave a legit & genuine intense FBSM. Then 30 minutes in, attempted to negotiate a huge upsell with full menu. I declined and only offered a minimal .6 tip. She melted down and threw a fit. Then gave a very disgruntled and unhappy LT+ but stepped in the line of fire. B00M!!! Took one for the team. She was livid and played the martyr on my way out the door so I peeled off another .2. See "Rest of Story"...
Recommendation: No
That’s was the most haliarious L1 review I’ve ever read. Very good reading sir. Although, you didn’t recommend her…I’m super curious to see this girl in action. I may do an L1 to see if she could freak out on me for a COF. I think all of us crave to spunk on the crazy cute chick!
That girl is too
entitled and in the
wrong business...

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/156720...r_Cum_In_Hair/
Good shooting!!

What's going on? All my reliable spa's have turned to shit! It's like they think they have no competition!

On the upside, saw a tiny 95lb young spinner at QQ with a great attitude. BBBJ with CIM $120 All I am saying is it was only 60 more! She had a near perfect body and give me the most beautiful view of her tiny couchie while sucking my cock! Gladly gave me her phone number and sent me a thank you baby text as I was driving home!

It's like they are forcing us to go there. Fuck she was smoking hot
Good shooting!!

What's going on? All my reliable spa's have turned to shit! It's like they think they have no competition!

On the upside, saw a tiny 95lb young spinner at QQ with a great attitude. BBBJ with CIM $120 All I am saying is it was only 60 more! She had a near perfect body and give me the most beautiful view of her tiny couchie while sucking my cock! Gladly gave me her phone number and sent me a thank you baby text as I was driving home!

It's like they are forcing us to go there. Fuck she was smoking hot Originally Posted by Yellow Taco
Lucy?
Ayepapi I don't fucking remember. I saved her number as Sweet Cheeks until my next visit. It's a 626 number though.
Ayepapi I don't fucking remember. I saved her number as Sweet Cheeks until my next visit. It's a 626 number though. Originally Posted by Yellow Taco
Different gal. Mine was a 929 number.
It was Christie. A must see. She could be Mimi's little sister. Absolutely outstanding.
Hmmm? Christie QQ... GOT IT