used sex toys...noooooooo thanks lol

hmm
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 06E4722C-5EBB-426C-9559-01ACF1621C15.jpeg (48.6 KB, 405 views)
So no garage sale sex toys?
lol nope
Just put them in the dishwasher.

HaHa! �� ������
I agree no used sex toys
  • BLM69
  • 11-27-2022, 10:17 PM
I been thinking of picking up a few sex toys to carry around for my weekly whores, I didn't see a problem with them sharing the same toys. I'm already having to share them which is a lot worse than some clean washed toys...,
No don’t do it it’s just gross, yes you share them in hopes their using condoms…the thought of used sex toys is just icky.
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2022, 10:41 AM
I thought hookers were freaky? You women eat and drink out of used over and over dishes and cups at restaurants, what about the fork that people put in their mouths? It gets washed and ready to go
Well hell do it, to me I just think it’s icky, that’s me. What if I told you I bring my own forks and cups to restaurants would you believe me lol
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2022, 03:40 PM
Well hell do it, to me I just think it’s icky, that’s me. What if I told you I bring my own forks and cups to restaurants would you believe me lol Originally Posted by Cendell M
Nope, you won't share cleaned sex toys but all of you will whipe that used a thousand times soup spoon with your mouths 😂 yummy 😋
Nope, you won't share cleaned sex toys but all of you will whipe that used a thousand times soup spoon with your mouths 😂 yummy 😋 Originally Posted by BLM69
would she buy 2nd hand cock ????
I agree that's totally disgusting Dallas..ewww.
I also recommend on your personal toys even after washing and disinfecting them it would be wise to slide a condom on them to avoid yeast infection from microorganisms you cannot see on them.
It's just safer
yes i use condoms on all my toys and i sterilize them with alcohol mixture

I would never ever buy used panties either!
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2022, 10:17 PM
yes i use condoms on all my toys and i sterilize them with alcohol mixture

I would never ever buy used panties either! Originally Posted by DallasRain
But you'll sell your used panties? Isn't that considered gross? You women have this mental thing about using cleaned used toys but do worse things daily,

Has anyone touched a public door handle before? What about sat on a public toilet? What about put a bare cock in your mouths? Multiple bare cocks? Now I'm grossed out...... I'm just trying to understand the logic
lol
well hmmmmm interesting thoughts mr b