Do Democrats believe in open borders?

Sure looks that way.
Do Democrats believe in open borders? By not enforcing immigration law, it looks that way. https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-bel...wer&soc_trk=ma

I don't think they understand border security.
No, despite the bullshit media and blogs that say yes.
No, despite the bullshit media and blogs that say yes. Originally Posted by zypher12

they believe in free healthcare for illegals. why is it hard to accept they believe in open borders so they can get their free healthcare??

Arya ... gonna be surprised when all the Democratic hopefuls raise their hand when asked if they support open borders? that won't happen of course, because the Madcow and her ilk won't put them on the spot.

Trump will. won't that be fun?
I think it is stupid to use that term.. of course no Democrat believes in open borders.. relaxed enforcement? yes.. but not for criminal illegals. their focus is on the current crisis, that is based on fleeing families from Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. the right still thinks of elchapo and Mexican illegals. they say open borders as disingenuous hyperbole. I guess they think if they say it often enough, it worms its way into people's heads?
the sad, duped, old fashioned dims, dims for the what used to be standard reasons uninformed, slothful leaning people were dims, to vote themselves some financial benefit, don't think their party believes in open borders

and then there are the old-line dim pols, who view any immigration and any pandering to those groups who are already here as political power; its not exactly open borders they love, its just political power, plus they don't want to give trump any sort of win, so they refuse to do anything, and so the policies result in open borders, but hey, its just business

but the planner and schemer dim types, who push ideology and hate our constitution and freedoms and capitalism, yeah they want open borders to bring us down and them up

and it seems those haters have all the momentum in that party
I think it is stupid to use that term.. of course no Democrat believes in open borders.. relaxed enforcement? yes.. but not for criminal illegals. their focus is on the current crisis, that is based on fleeing families from Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. the right still thinks of elchapo and Mexican illegals. they say open borders as disingenuous hyperbole. I guess they think if they say it often enough, it worms its way into people's heads? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

speaking of disingenuous hyperbole .. what does relaxed enforcement encourage??

mass illegal immigration. does it matter what country they come from? it's still illegal .. right?

to paraphrase "Animal House" ..

what's the difference??

BAHAHAHAHAAAA
I think it is stupid to use that term.. of course no Democrat believes in open borders.. relaxed enforcement? yes.. but not for criminal illegals. their focus is on the current crisis, that is based on fleeing families from Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. the right still thinks of elchapo and Mexican illegals. they say open borders as disingenuous hyperbole. I guess they think if they say it often enough, it worms its way into people's heads? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is that right CHUNG...Hummmmm!!

An Obama-era Department of Homeland Security chief is warning Democratic presidential candidates to cool their push to decriminalize illegal border crossings, saying such a move would be tantamount to “open borders” policy and lead to hundreds of thousands more people flooding into the U.S. every month.

“That is tantamount to declaring publicly that we have open borders,” Jeh Johnson told The Washington Post.

“That is unworkable, unwise and does not have the support of a majority of American people or the Congress, and if we had such a policy, instead of 100,000 apprehensions a month, it will be multiples of that,” he said.

You're out of the loop CHUNG!!
No...but many RWNJ's on Twitter keep saying that they believe in open boarders
^^^WTF does that have to do with the democraps in congress??
Reading comp is you friend...

An Obama-era Department of Homeland Security chief is warning Democratic presidential candidates to cool their push to decriminalize illegal border crossings, saying such a move would be tantamount to “open borders” policy and lead to hundreds of thousands more people flooding into the U.S. every month.

“That is tantamount to declaring publicly that we have open borders,” Jeh Johnson told The Washington Post.

“That is unworkable, unwise and does not have the support of a majority of American people or the Congress, and if we had such a policy, instead of 100,000 apprehensions a month, it will be multiples of that,” he said.
ALL LWNJ's on keep saying that they believe in open boarders Originally Posted by matchingmole
FTFY!!

Every democratic candidate said that illegal aliens should not be deported. Every one of them.

What you are saying is that we should have an extortable, abusable minority in this country that, if turned in for an offense, gets deported, but otherwise, is free to work in jobs that Americans would charge more for doing.

Personally, I think that is disgusting.

If the system says the only way someone can get deported is by being caught doing something bad, you have the essence of servitude. Democrats, as a philosophical group, are the first to employ such power over the weak. There are all sorts of examples. You, personally, have affected the next slavery-like caste in the United States.

Congratulations.

Addenum:

The root statement says that once someone steps one foot onto US soil, there should be no mechanism, except indication of wrongdoing, to send them back. Why would 99% of non US/Canada Americans(North, Central, and South Americans) stay home. I would leave those shithole(for the most part, they shit in latrines) countries if I was in their place, and such an opportunity availed itself. I would walk 5000 miles for it.

You are fomenting the end of our civilization, and frankly, theirs too.
  • oeb11
  • 07-22-2019, 01:43 PM
Julian Castro today proposed a law outlawing "Illegal Alien" terminology - making all illegals legal.
Complete and pure "Open Borders"
Source OANN
No more denying the DPST's are for open borders, let em flee and hide, and to hell with criminal background checks as long as they vote DPST.

Means voting rights for non-citizens, free health care, free college - and on and on.
DPST's are dedicated to non-citizens of ths country - citizens are only there to be taxed and controlled
Fascist Racist DPST's!!!
That's a bunch of double talk. Good job of channeling WTF in misrepresenting what others think. Most Republicans knowledgeable with the situ know these are people coming from Central America and not MX. As I said before, I went to Honduras last summer - NICE! These are people sponsored by Dims who are misusing our asylum system.

Nothing disingenuous about using the term "Open borders." It's disingenuous to use the term "relaxed enforcement."
Nothing disingenuous about using the term "Open borders." It's disingenuous to use the term "relaxed enforcement." Originally Posted by gnadfly
in a world of dim alternative meanings of words to fool the masses ......

that is just another dim euphemism

which isn't at bad as their standard word meaning change obfuscation
Libtards don't care about minorities...they just want to dole out free stuff to illegal aliens at the expense of the American taxpayer.

TRUMP 2020 !!!!!!!!!!!!!