What would you do...if your best friends wife made a pass at you?

A. go for it

B.Chicken out

c. avoid contact with her

Second part.. Would you tell him about it?
Yes I 'd go for it..part 2....no I would not tell him
My best friend's wife is a fugly, bitter bitch. No hand-wringing dilemma in this case!

On 2nd thought: I'd drink heavily to prepare for the ordeal, then do her every way, catch the action on camera, and give him the video. And I expect he'd thank me. You see, she's currently suing him for divorce on grounds of infidelity and "going for the jugular."
If she were hottt, I would definitely go for it and definitely not tell him. Nothing beats fucking the wives of your friends behind their backs. It is really hot when you fuck the wife in her own home with the husband in another room and clueless.
I'd stay away.

Isn't that why we hobby? To keep things clean.... and we're also incessantly lascivious.
I cannot tell a lie. I couldn't do it. He's my best friend for a reason. We may have been through alot of shit together so I couldn't do it. I don't know if I would tell him or not though. I would want to know but not everybody can handle knowing their wife or girlfriend is a C*nt and might do more harm than good. However, if the sides were reversed and he banged my woman I'd pin the tail on his ass and do something that may or may not be considered terrorism LOL.....you asked.
No way I could do that and you better believe I'd tell him. The word friend means something to me
Bro's befo' ho's
  • Joyce
  • 05-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Did a wife really do this and what happened?
Its happened—I passed.

I hobby to avoid the complications that come from that $h!t.
I do agree with not messing around with Best Friend wife. I would tell him and hopefully he will bring it up to her.
My best friend's wife is not at all attractive, so I'd say no.

Now her sister, who is also married, and whose husband I do not know is a different matter.
I do agree with not messing around with Best Friend wife. I would tell him and hopefully he will bring it up to her. Originally Posted by shorty
Do that and you likely lose the friend. Just being honest.
Pussy is everywhere! Friends are not so common.
No way in hell do I do it, and I make her sweat whether or not I tell him.