Love made me do it!!!

HE should have bought a Provider!!

THis made me laugh!

I went to bat for her engagement ring
“My girlfriend and I had been together for about three years, and I was sure she was the one I wanted to marry.

Problem was, I didn’t exactly have enough money to get her a good engagement ring. So, in order to raise funds, I put my collection of baseball trading cards on eBay. We’re talking a collection that spanned, like, 20 years, thanks to some cards handed down by my dad.

I was totally bummed to part with them because they were so important to me, but I really, really loved this girl.

I ended up making more than enough money to pay for a ring. Problem was, when I got down on one knee, she told me that she couldn’t see spending the rest of her life with me.

I should’ve stuck with Shoeless Joe Jackson.”
— Owen, 26, Chagrin Falls, OH

I think the problem was...He is from Ohio.. KIDDING!!!!!

WHAT CRAZY THING HAVE YOU DONE FOR LOVE???
Got married.
Well, I took a woman back who abused me, cheated on me, stole from me and finally got arrested for hitting me.

Then she hit me again, tried to get me arrested and tried to steal my car so she could run off with her abusive ex, who had jumped bail in Indiana for the occasion.
Sounds like love, FWPunck.
Sounds like love, FWPunck. Originally Posted by pyramider
It definitely did a number on me. Honestly a long time to recover from that one in many ways.
  • Paven
  • 06-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Well I know that I would never sell my baseball cards for it! Baseball is forever! LOL
love makes you act like a fool!! Lol
I painted a message in "giant " white letters on a redwood garage door, he never did that again!
Ps ..I sold his baseball card collection, dirt ass cheap, it was a sin what I did lol

Small but passionate
Well, I took a woman back who abused me, cheated on me, stole from me and finally got arrested for hitting me.

Then she hit me again, tried to get me arrested and tried to steal my car so she could run off with her abusive ex, who had jumped bail in Indiana for the occasion. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
So you know my ex-wife? LOL
love makes you act like a fool!! Lol
I painted a message in "giant " white letters on a redwood garage door, he never did that again!
Ps ..I sold his baseball card collection, dirt ass cheap, it was a sin what I did lol

Small but passionate Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
And sexily vindictive, too.
  • anita
  • 06-03-2012, 11:50 AM
I just woke up one night, jumped in my car and drove all the way to Atlanta GA. I showed up at his door , when he opened I gave him the 'I love you' balloons. He seemed happy :-). But geahh, we are not together anymore lol.
I proposed in the back seat of a car, at night, in a back parking lot of a christian college campus, both half naked, not even having a ring yet, and already been doing the dirty deed, so did I really need to ask yet?????, now I have to cow too, my naivete continues....
Got married. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
is that so bad?
It could be as he mostly likely has heard and seen it all. Just like the guy who was sitting in the back pew of a Church while Satan, impersonating the Preacher, was telling all the Flock how they were going to burn in Hell for all eternity, a real fire and brimstone sermon. Everyone was crying, wailing and quaking in the pews which pleased Satan immensely... except for the one gentleman in the last pew, who seemed to be of all things, asleep! This made Satan Furious! So Satan decided he would turn up the heat on the fellow in the back by storming down and being in his face with all his fury. As Satan stood in front of the gentleman, Satan demanded why he was not only not moved but seemed to be sleeping!!

The gentleman opened one eye and lazily replied, "I'm married to your sister."