Encounter: (Juarez) LB Nathalia Vodianova

Date: 3/15/2024
Name: Nathalia Vodianova
Contact Info: +52 442 852 5819
URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/..._vodianova.php
General Area: Motel Bugambilias
Activities: LFK, CBJ, DT!, CG, La Perrita, mish
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight, black, down to waist.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Her pics are 100 percent real. If I saw her at Walmart, I would recognize her face, if I looked at her face. Her makeup was even very similar to her pics. She showed up in a skin tight boobs to ankle dress that made her look like she was ready to walk the red carpet. About 5'6". Awesome hour glass figure. Think of a brunette Jessica Rabbit. Those huge tits looked and felt real. Before, during, and after I couldn't believe my eyes. They have to be from one Hell of a great surgeon/artist. I think these need further investigation on my part. That ass and those hips are what you see in the pics. She does have a long bikini line tattoo above the Y. For some reason, my distaste for tattoos immediately disappeared. Why she works and doesn't have a few Sugar Daddies taking care of her baffles me. Don't put that idea in her head.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for review!!:she is an awesome lady! You are spot on. LB has yet to disappoint.

Nothing but good times. I am glad Cd. Juarez treats ladies well!!! This has been a great week. Awesome ladies in town!!
Appreciate the review! I have tried to set up a meet with her a couple of times but she never responded. Decided to give it another try and we are finally a go! Very excited to try her out as she has intrigued me for some time now. Review forthcoming.
I thought that I would be disappointed, too after such a long wait. You know, high expectations and all that. The girl is Class A all the way, when you can hook up with her. This is coming from a monger returning from Mexico City...