Question about hobbyist

Well so if someone didnt show and said they were gonna show all day wjat can i do about that ???
Put the word out in the powder room.
Great shreveport sucks . Men always cancel here
Great shreveport sucks . Men always cancel here Originally Posted by lindsey269
Lindsey....you might want to just add to the following thread as your question has mostly been answered here.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1824168.
MM
Thank you muffin. I am gonna stay close to my home. I make good money at home so i dont wanna travel anymore to get ncns
Smart move
I'm sorry to hear of your bad experiences in Shreveport. Maybe another time , another place.
  • GMTA
  • 09-25-2016, 12:09 AM
I am sorry as well that you got ncns'ed I just don't understand that
What the are you guys thinking
shreveport sucks Originally Posted by lindsey269
Yep!!!!
Seeking p yep is right girl
Ok, I'm gonna step in here and say, Shreveport does not suck. I'm sorry to hear about your experience here, but we DO have a LOT of great guys here who don't treat ladies so rudely. There is no excuse for the ncns, and we have ALL had to deal with that, but that doesn't mean my town sucks . I've had crappy experiences myself when I travel and it's always great to be home. I'm glad to hear that Your Home does the same for you, but please don't judge my city by a few assclowns who obviously don't know how to behave :-)

Majic
I haven't seen Lindsey yet but I have been in contact with her & I can tell when I do meet her it's going to be great.And if you get a provider to travel to your town you need to make every effort to see them.
The guys i have met in shre/boss have traveled to that town and they have been nothing but generous and nice and very sweet . The encounter i had with two ncns made me quiet irritated and so if i offended you by saying anything about YOUR town i apologize.
Wish I would have known because an woman with a little anxiety can be some good stuff I would have took my chance.
I hear that lil nicky