Socials

Where on the site do you find out where there is different socials coming up?
MrGibbs. As I have never been to a Social and literally have no experience yet on this subject, a MOD or another hobbiest might correct me on what I am about to say.

There answer to your question is either one of the following two. It could also be a combination of both.

1)Socials are talked about in Secret Forums that you have to be invited into. My belief is that a member of that forum has to feel you would be able to contribute or there is no need in you being a member. Those types of forums are not for lurkers!!

2)Socials are not allowed to be discussed out in the open on Eccie. You hear them vaguely mentioned here and there after the fact but you never see them mentioned before hand with a date and time.

So it comes down to "who you know".

Someone please correct me where I am wrong on this subject.
Socials????............never heard of 'em. Or, yeah....what he said.

Thanks, ETG
MM
Fight club rules apply.
On this subject I know I don't want to know anything more about the other gentlemen that they want us to. Just think if you did go to one of these get togethers & someone was there that could make your life uncomfortable .
On this subject I know I don't want to know anything more about the other gentlemen that they want us to. Just think if you did go to one of these get togethers & someone was there that could make your life uncomfortable . Originally Posted by lil nicky
Ha ha Yeah.. meet up with your brother in law or father in law or find out your wife, sister or sister in law is a provider. Im sure stranger shit has happen? LoL! Cant you imagine how that conversation might go? That's the very reason I don't get involved in the local swinger scene. I figured out who puts the parties on, through my research I found several people I know that are on Social Media and friends with them. Some of the people I know are my relatives or distant cousins. I certainly don't want them lookin at my big naked ass. LOL!!
I wouldn't have a problem going to a "gathering" out of town if invited. The farthest I could go would be DFW or SBC. But wouldn't dare go to one in East Texas.
Here is something else if I knew what the other Gentlemen looked like it would take some of the fun out of it. I have got in my head what some look like bye what some have said in reviews. I have got a couple from SBC but might way off who knows.
Interesting discussion above.

If ever you head for neck of the wood might be worth checking out some socializing opportunities in San Antonio and Austin.