URL / Website: http://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fema...o/860348033961
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Far East, outside mall by Edgemere
Activities: Massage (That is it)
Hair Length and Color: brown down her mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5ft 4in caucasian girl in her early 30's, b maybe c cups, some tummy, cute green eyes
She is probably the one in the pictures but they are just taken from better angles and hide her tummy.
Recommendation: No
  • Twain
  • 11-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Hehe
Ok how many of us have been taken by this edgemere group and even written about it?
There has got to be a better way to get these girls to leave town..
Hehe
Ok how many of us have been taken by this edgemere group and even written about it?
There has got to be a better way to get these girls to leave town.. Originally Posted by Twain
I to was taken by this group. I reviewed this place. My story sounds just like this one. Really pisses me off that they are still misleading everyone. There pictures are misleading and so is the service. I even complained on Skip.....they is a place to do that at the bottom of the ad. I also told them that I did do that cause they are so misleading. They told me they have alot of satisfied customers. lol
The fatty claims to know cops and that they know what she does and is in good standings ....but I think it's a scare tactic....learned my lesson in 2015...on yarborough
I fell for the same trap with this group. I was pissed as well. By the description sounds like the exact same 2 girls.
Yeah, these chicks got me once at their Yarbrough location. Luckily I've not ran into them again.
Got me once at Yarbrough as well but I made them give me back my money. Don’t put up with they’re shit guys get the damn money back.
  • TECH8
  • 01-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up!
Weird night and ended up ripped off. Surreal
I’m thinking about making an appointment and raising hell for my money back