Airport girls?

What happened and where did they go?
If my Intel is correct from Sasha they actually don't see anyone anymore since the lease ended on the location. Originally Posted by 1pumpchump
From the thread below this one.
Anyone have a way to get ahold of them? Or know if they are moving or opening back up?
2 of the girls, Sasha and Steph I believe work at {staff edit- CK}, you can find them there. On Snapchat I've asked and they only do out calls. So if you really want to see them again I'd recommend finding them there.

Probably not a good idea to post where they work.... member or not---- CK
Can I get their snapchats via PM?
I don’t think it’s a good idea to share this info publicly, it’d suck to get them in trouble at their real job and have them retire completely. Plus, it’s for their own safety as well. These girls take care of us and we should do the same.
I don’t think it’s a good idea to share this info publicly, it’d suck to get them in trouble at their real job and have them retire completely. Plus, it’s for their own safety as well. These girls take care of us and we should do the same. Originally Posted by Immortal Lu
Agreed, not a smart idea.
Can we get a mod to edit that post? PM is the way to go when sharing this kind of info for everyone’s safety.
Can we get a mod to edit that post? PM is the way to go when sharing this kind of info for everyone’s safety. Originally Posted by Immortal Lu
Agreed, and reported. This is why we can't have nice things. For fuck's sake...
Agreed, and reported. This is why we can't have nice things. For fuck's sake... Originally Posted by ElBandido
I'm sorry I didn't think that reply through.
I'm sorry I didn't think that reply through. Originally Posted by 1pumpchump
No worries. I’ve seen providers drop off the radar when real world info gets shared. Some hobbyists are assholes and end up stalking them and shit. I’d hate to lose contact with Sasha, not many out there with a body like hers.
Would love any info to see Sasha again as well!
Someone pm me info on Sasha, even if just a Snapchat info. Had her number but she didn’t text back. Maybe it’s changed. She’s my atf. Much appreciated
Please if someone has Stephanie's or sasha info let me know I would love to get to see them again
i've tried to get Sasha's number too, anyone know how to find?