Airport Girls Sasha

Anyone have any current contact info on Sasha?
915 352 9791 that's the number she was available before. Reply or DM would be appreciated.
I think we are all looking for that number. If you find it please pm or share.
Share or pm here also.. thanks
That was the primary number for all the airport girls. I haven't heard a word about Sasha being available since they closed, unless I missed something. A few of the other girls yes.
You missed something. Tori and Esmerelda came back and are providing on the side. At least they were for a little while back last summer. Haven't been able to get ahold of either one in a few months.
You missed something. Tori and Esmerelda came back and are providing on the side. At least they were for a little while back last summer. Haven't been able to get ahold of either one in a few months. Originally Posted by sailorman1980
I haven't heard a word about Sasha being available since they closed, unless I missed something
Haven't had the opportunity to see Esme, seems when I'm in EP she isn't available, But every so often she will send a text out of nowhere saying "hey"
Someone on the board said Tori is going to school and got out of the hobby not long ago.
I was seeing her for outcall for a few months after the spa was shut down. Currently she is not providing, that’s what she told me.... I think she got knocked up.
Neither Tori or Esme are knocked up. However, they both have Covid 19 at the moment.

They were considering getting back into the hobby before. Hopefully after they recover!
That post above is not true.
Which one?
That post above is not true. Originally Posted by mrmacman
about being knocked up or covid19?
Sounds like bullshit to me.
Neither are knocked up and they Don't have the virus.
Neither are knocked up and they Don't have the virus. Originally Posted by mrmacman
Then why in the hell did you say it to begin with?
I was hacked by a person I thought was a friend. He was seeking to cause mischief, and succeeded. I didn't even know this post was here until Tori told me about it, my apologies