URL / Website: https://odessa.skipthegames.com/fema...b/773566494792
City: Odessa
State: Texas
Address: Usual buffet spot
Activities: K9, bbbj, cof, Russian,
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'5" smaller titts but thick in the hips with a jiggly ass
Recommendation: Yes
Sorta newbie here, what exactly do you mean by "buffet"?��
I'm with Hulk, I like the sound of the buffet but huh? Were you able to choose Sara in some sort of lineup?
Originally Posted by JCeasar
I really wanna try these, does this number also service the midland area or just Odessa? To me at first these ads looked very 5-0ish.
I agree with hulksmash. Messaged a couple but seem sketch
Oh it most definitely seems sketchy, and the person you communicate with on the phone isn't the girl in the room which just makes it seem even more like a set up, but I've seen 15 girls so far.
Every time I text the number I never get a response
I was trying to set something up yesterday and same no response or they'd stop replying once I told them I was in Midland but finally someone told me they closed up shop in Midland Odessa and are in Dallas now.
Damn let me know if you find another one lol
Just beware, once you hook up once or twice, they keep your number and text you every so often to invite you over. This can be good or bad depending on your situation.
Yep, the messages keep coming. And you don’t always get the full meal deal. I once had a sesh last about 10 minutes. Very disappointing. But then I understood when another guy was knocking at her door before I pulled out of the parking lot. ��