Strip clubs in Shreveport??

Any good strip clubs around here?? Wanting some fun and good entertainment!
Strip clubs around here slow till Friday and Saturday. I used to work at hustlers club downtown shreveport, it's busy wknds. I'm not sure about wild orchid and the Oasis club? I been there as a customer lol . Both in bossier.
But hustlers remind me more of the clubs I worked back in Vegas lol
I prefer Hustlers over the others.
The best strip club I've been to in S/BC area is Kiki's room, but it's only open on select days.
Thank y'all! I heard hustlers was good from some else, looks like that is where I'm partying tonight!! Lol
I'm thinking about working there next time I come down! Would it be worth it?
Wish I was there with you two. Haven't been to a strip-club in a long time. I could use a drink. Or 20.
The best strip club I've been to in S/BC area is Kiki's room, but it's only open on select days. Originally Posted by Lonesome
I'm thinking about working there next time I come down! Would it be worth it? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I wouldn't know nowadays. it's been like 5 years since I worked there lol. If it's still the same you hafta get a work card from S.p.d for background check. Not sure if they still require it
Lol well we went and it was ok... the girls were rude to us tho lol I don't know why we tipped more than the guys did!!