Problems with the MS Forum Threads

I don't know if anyone else is having these problems, but the last 3 or 4 times I signed in, when I click a thread in any of the sections it automatically opens a second window that takes you to an outside site totally unrelated to the thread. Is this something new that Eccie has done to raise more revenue by redirecting us to another website?

It is very annoying. Have to close that window just to read the thread of the forum I want.
Also another thing, I am signed in and if I click a members link to their showcase or profile I have to sign in again. Same thing to post this message I had to sign in again. I have been on the forum for about 15 minutes and have signed in 4 times all ready, even though I signed in before I tried to read any threads.
Total pain in the butt.
Craven yes something about body rubs pops up and I have to close that link but i didnt have to log back in yet. BL
You can try to turn on a pop up blocker for the device you are using.

For the other issue, clear your temporary internet files, cookies and clear your cache. This is usually a simple fix for most site issues.
Ugh I thought I was the only one.. it’s super annoying because it does it every single time I tap on something.
Thanks for the post lovely.
It does it to me too, but it's nice to see you are still around, it's been a while since I heard from you, I hope you are well
I'm using the TOR browser so i don't if there are any pop up blockers available that works with it.
Im not sure if you are referring to me but yeah, lol.. I’m still around.