Screening

Im trying to see someone and she wants me to send her an email from my work and copy of ID. Should I :cc my wife, too? I can understand security and safety, but I'm on P411 because they screen both sides. Providers are not the only ones that need to be concerned about security and privacy.
My thought is if she does not accept P411 then I wouldn't see her. Not worth giving any information out there to a gal when they don't give us any information.
that is crazy. I wouldn't sent my drivers license and definitely would never send an email from work. wow.
My rule of thumb with providers is ill share with them any personal info that they are also willing to share. So if they want a picture of my DL ill give them one as long as they give me a pic of thiers also. Because as far as I go screening and safety goes both ways so any personal info they need from me I need from them
Should I :cc my wife, too

That had me rolling!
I'd pass on that one.
I’ve seen enough guys’ real world information from Hooker Twitter to know to never provide information that could be used against you as felonious blackmail. No provider is worth that.
There's two sides to screening.
If a gal has had an issue, it's understandable that she has a high screening level.
For guys, of course there's the rinser problem which is becoming more frequent.
So somewhere in the middle is where most folks end up.

For a newbie gal, it may take awhile for her to figure out what works for her.
Gals can always get advise from other gals as to what works.
For guys, can always change aisles in the candy store.

But what do I know. I've only been in the game a few decades.
Btw, my fav is constantly lecturing her friends on screening and security.

Again, the whole screening thing does go both ways.

Btw2, every gal that my fav and I know use a teleco # lookup subscription to start screening and if you use a burner # you will end up with a higher level of screening.
Btw3, guys must have at least a couple easy to contact current references nowadays.