URL / Website: preferred411.com / ID: P71889
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown
Activities: BBBJTC, 69, BLS, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" medium/slender build, nice figure, medium size breasts, shaved below.
Recommendation: Yes
First time we met it was storming like hell,
she was amazing. I was glad the thunder help
hide the beautiful sounds she made when she
would cum. That was a few years ago but I'm
guessing she can still get your attention,
and maybe a few others on your floor. LOL
  • MrGiz
  • 09-25-2019, 01:56 AM
Let's please encourage Monica to check-out OH2.net

She is a true Arkansas Treasure which should not be lost in the troubles of Eccie.!!
Monica is a definite favorite of mine...ive seen her probably more than anyone...when she was on here she never tried to stir the pot or create drama...she is truly a GFE...she's not younger than my kids...she gives an awesome bbbj, kisses and cuddles, really a sweet lady

Monica is a definite favorite of mine...ive seen her probably more than anyone...when she was on here she never tried to stir the pot or create drama...she is truly a GFE...she's not younger than my kids...she gives an awesome bbbj, kisses and cuddles, really a sweet lady

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Are these old or recent photos.
Originally Posted by Johnsson

I'm not sure about those last two letters...I end different ways at different times and when it's over and my heart is pounding im not sure if she's getting up just to clean me up or not....lol
I'm not sure about those last two letters...I end different ways at different times and when it's over and my heart is pounding im not sure if she's getting up just to clean me up or not....lol Originally Posted by Johnsson
Dude...I said I can't remember...maybe...she gets up...gets me a wash cloth...maybe...maybe not...I'm 59...I'm recovering from an intense orgasm...maybe...I don't remember...what she does with it after I deposit it in her throat...I don't know...she doesn't play with it...and if you know someone that does let me know please
Dude...I said I can't remember...maybe...she gets up...gets me a wash cloth...maybe...maybe not...I'm 59...I'm recovering from an intense orgasm...maybe...I don't remember...what she does with it after I deposit it in her throat...I don't know...she doesn't play with it...and if you know someone that does let me know please Originally Posted by Johnsson

Don't give me that "I'm 59" crap. You post pics like a 20 something! LOL!

• frodo
  • 11-18-2019, 05:06 AM
Nice review of one of my ATFs. The pics are accurate and recent. She is using the bottom pic in her current STG ads.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
She is missed over here in Memphis.
I agree with frodo...and she is an ATF of many of us I believe...a real sweet lady