"MALE DESIRE is what creates demand for our jobs - MALE ENTITLEMENT is what makes them dangerous."

I know most of the Johns on this board wont be able to read all the way through this, but for those who can, I think you might enjoy

http://vernonating.tumblr.com/post/9...ss-fats-source
Iz this yer way o' sayin' thet tha l'il ol' bun in yer belly oven ain't a hobby baby?
Did I just read a PSA?
  • Tetas
  • 10-01-2014, 10:56 AM
"Entitlement" is another modern mis-usage of a word. By definition someone is actually entitled to something or not, as a matter of law or custom, and it's not possible to "feel" entitled to something not really owed.

If someone misbehaves by seeking to steal or claim property or benefits which are not theirs that's aggression.

If a man DEMANDS sex he's not entitled to that's aggression, but that doesn't mean he even feels he's owed it - he's just taking whatever he wants and that's aggression.
Now as for people who misperceive what they are owed because they have a false image of their status, which is called "hubris,".....

I think more women are often possessed of hubris, perhaps more than men. And I meet a lot of hubris women.

As most women in cultures like ours receive all their benefits in life based on their sexuality it's easy for some of them to falsely claim that their sexuality is worth more in the marketplace than that of ANY other women. This is based on wishful thinking and conceit which is a compensation mechanism for their insecurity. They are insecure about their sexual desirability versus other girls so they become conceited and claim that they're more desirable and worth more benefits when they are not.

I commonly see such girls and they inevitably find that their demands for higher benefits are not met, and they fail at meeting their material needs while more realistic and humble girls are able to find what they want.
I like cartoons. I should read them more often. Thanks for the reminder.
Great cartoon from a person with your character. I think you are just cutting and pasting to make yourself feel better about your fucked up life. I will not go into details but yours seems to be so bad that you return to portraying yourself as the victim instead of looking at your life from the outside in and accepting who you are.
I am no expert but I would say that professional help is needed when you are a provider 1000+ miles from me and I know you are preggo, homeless, have an immune disorder and what kind of dog you have oh and that you have broken the code of anonymity many times. Changing other peoples lives for the worse but here you go again making yourself the victim to make yourself feel better. I guess you just have to be the center of attention.
My suggestion is
Attached Images File Type: jpg crazy1.JPG (97.2 KB, 366 views)
Can't we just fuck? My God.
  • Toyz
  • 10-01-2014, 05:42 PM
+1 FG
I'm free tomorrow
"Free tomorrow" sounds good to me
Once again, Madame EFN makes a sweeping attempt to kill every boner in Travis county.

If you somehow managed to survive the inexorable nuclear winter that is EFN, you can bring your entitlement and hubris free schlong to my place. I'll probably even make you a sandwich.
That is what this hobby needs more of.

"Free tomorrow's". That day will never cum.
Not true! I gave away three free sessions this month!... So yes, one of the winners will be "free tomorrow" ��