What do guys prefer? Gilfs? Mature? Milfs? Coeds?

I prefer MILFs & GILFs. They know what they want sexually. Not to mention they are more likely to much more open to try or do different things in and out of the bedroom. Originally Posted by ArchAngel10

You rock!!
I basically posted about this in another thread. If a provider is hot (to me) and offers services I'm interested in at a price point I'm comfortable with, I'm going to consider reaching out to them. In terms of categories, this is how I see most ladies:

• College girls / coeds to me are 18-mid 20s.
  • MILFs to me are mid 20s to 40.
  • Cougars to me are 40+
  • Grannies are, well, there's only one infamous provider I'm aware of that I actually think of as "granny", and no, I wouldn't consider seeing her.
Attitude is a lot to me, I need to be able to relate to someone. I tend not to see younger ladies, since I can't really relate to them. I have a very low tolerance for stupid fucking idiots - no matter the category they fall into. Almost every single one of my best fucks have been with Cougars, or 40+ ladies.
I prefer men over 35. But hey to each their own. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
I prefer my ladies to be like pawglovers!
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2024, 10:32 AM
And I prefer em just like this lady. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You prefer Men?
You prefer Men? Originally Posted by BLM69

Lol
Glad I was able to edit that.
Whew.
Lol
Glad I was able to edit that.
Whew. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Guess I missed that one
Always a good time with you two gents.
I like them all depending on my mood but if I was forced to pick just one it would be my 40+ ladies. They are more comfortable with themselves and know what they like, and have more expertise in what I like!
I prefer older ladies who take care of themselves. If she's 40-50 and takes good care of herself, it's ok to be that age. I don't want to see a 40-50 year old gal trying to look and act like she's 20. We all age (I'm 68). Age gracefully and take care of yourself.
  • Busty
  • 04-03-2024, 07:26 PM
I prefer older ladies who take care of themselves. If she's 40-50 and takes good care of herself, it's ok to be that age. I don't want to see a 40-50 year old gal trying to look and act like she's 20. We all age (I'm 68). Age gracefully and take care of yourself. Originally Posted by Demolition
Exactly
Gilf of milf.

Being over 60, the engine takes a lot more cranking to get started.

Need someone with patience and practice.

I'll be in H-town this weekend. If anyone is available...
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2024, 12:22 PM
This is why smart guys love women with a natural look, no makeup, no enhanced pictures, one's who can show off their natural body, nothing more disappointing when you meet and her clothes comes off and you discover all the lies. This is why it's important to be honest
milf on up