Ladies if a guys shows up and

Ladies if a guy shows up and ends up only wanting to talk. (and pay your standard rate of course)

How do you take that ?

I know your programmed to say it doesn't matter but that's not very likely, at least not completely.

Do you

(A) Feel relieved, I mean that's one less stranger pawing on you and youre getting paid good money for not much. Which is a pretty square deal.

or

(B) Get a little hurt, because , well, he is taking a pass. I think anyone in that situation might feel a little sting to the ego. It'd be perfectly natural.

or

(C) Put it all on him for failing to "rise to the occasion" as it were

Is that going to hurt his chances to get a second appointment ?

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.
It's all about what he needs to feel better about whatever is going on in his life. If what he wants/needs is to talk to someone then there is no reason to feel anything but honored he chose "me" to share his innermost thoughts and feelings.
It's all about what he needs to feel better about whatever is going on in his life. If what he wants/needs is to talk to someone then there is no reason to feel anything but honored he chose "me" to share his innermost thoughts and feelings. Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey
Oh right on, thanks for your reply Eve.