Warning to the ladies about barefoot servant

Hello Ladies,
The gentleman that goes by the handle barefoot servant is not safe to see. I actually dated him for a short time and we broke up, after we broke up he found out about me being a provider mean and he has exploited me and spread untrue roomers about me.
He thinks badly of providers and only wants to see them to humiliate them, he saw a girl of tryst last week and he harassed her so much afterwards she had to change her phone number. The number he will call from will be 501-***-*031 I'm only trying to warn you before you get involved with this psycho and have to deal with what I am dealing with
  • Smerc
  • 04-28-2021, 03:00 PM
They got banned it seems.

They will just create another account/# and go through the process again if they're that type of person.

Isn't there a ladies section where yall talk more into detail about that stuff? Not saying it shouldn't be here, but it's going to be hard to avoid someone if you don't know who you're trying to avoid. There's also rules to prevent outing so I don't know what path yall could take about that. Either way, shitty situation and probably more to come if they just love making somebodies life hell.