the most controversial T-shirt of all time (for laughs)

This shirt features celebrities like blac chyna, tax angels and amber rose all are like me cause I have this mindset 😌😂😉

So who’s daddy is taking me shopping ? 😋
So who’s daddy is taking me shopping ? 😋 Originally Posted by Melanie_Sky
I'm free this afternoon (after 3pm) & my EBT card just got reloaded so we can hit up FoodTown.
Hookers wanting to be taken shopping lol
  • Brot
  • 05-29-2022, 07:33 AM
I am thinking of having a T-shirt made up: Swallow, I am delicious.
Hookers wanting to be taken shopping lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You lost? This is Diamonds and Tuxedos. Shopping is a pretty normal activity.
There's still guys on here that still lol don't get it..Mariposa lol
I will take you Photoshopping !

-Hot pics!

I would feel odd if I going with a hobbyist shopping .
And every one staring at us lol ..
How about I wear this shirt while we're shopping??
And every one staring at us lol .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Go for it Gina.
Just make a side bet beforehand on how many audience guys get TNS (twisted neck syndrome).
And every one staring at us lol .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I’ve been shopping, out to dinner, shows, etc with several providers and never observed anyone staring. We appeared to be an everyday ordinary couple. Not even ebony SB seems to draw anything more than standard gawkers as she is hot AF…….guys HAVE to look.
I’ve been shopping, out to dinner, shows, etc with several providers and never observed anyone staring. We appeared to be an everyday ordinary couple. Not even ebony SB seems to draw anything more than standard gawkers as she is hot AF…….guys HAVE to look. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Absolutely Boredinop. My ATF and I used to go to dinner, shopping etc.. Had been seeing her for 4yrs, (the last 1 1/2 pretty much exclusive). I planned an anniversary weekend. We spent from Friday afternoon until Sunday noon together for her usual dinner date rate. Dinner at The Bristol, and a show. Took her to Von Mauer shopping for a dress "for work". We stopped at the jewelry counter, and she had the lady convinced we were living together, not married though. We had a lot of fun being a couple out on the town, but never got strange looks as she was just 5 years younger then me at 54, but looked early 40's. Miss those days...