My boyfriend wants to watch me during a session!

So my boyfriend and I have come to an understanding. He’s totally okay with my providing or domming again and even wants to watch or join in! I’m so damn excited to finally be in an open relationship where my man wants me to be sexually fulfilled!

After my first session I’m taking him to a swingers club! Bucket list scratch off coming up soon!
Sweet!
Takes it to a whole new level!! Congratulations!!!
Yass! Love isn’t about possession! It’s not cheating if you do it together! Aye! I can’t wait to get a provider for him and have a 3some. After that some cuck holding and my 2nd time doing a mfm!
That's awesome,I hear that swinger couples don't have to hide anything from each other, everything is out in the open.
The other thing to keep in mind is, keeping your hobbying separate from swinging life,when swinging you can't charge for sex.
So happy for you! Just make sure his needs are being met also.

Open, honest, and direct communication needs to occur with an open. Relationships. I woukd suggest a monthly check in with fir the hour anyone can discuss anything.
Very cool! Offer voyeur sessions with the 2 of you and the option to join in.
Yes, my wife and I used to do swinging together. It was just never her thing. We are just wired differently. She's ok with me seeing girls if it's just a paid thing. But the time we did and our time on fet was very fun.
woohooo so much fun!!! been there/done that and luved it!!

have fun!!!!!!
Good luck and have fun! I've the same fantasy of watching my ATF with another male.
This is a fascinating concept that has piqued my interest... If i could go first i would like to then watch...
Never works out well. But have fun while it lasts.
I wouldn't say it never works out. It's just on the rare side.
Maybe a review from Ms DeVille could shed more light on this endeavor?
My BF is very open to my lifestyle and embraces it. He would watch, be watched, or would participate if my Client was ok with either. It can work and has worked for us for many years. I support his career as well.