I DONT HAVE WORDS

Thanks RM - but it is so true. With the ladies, don't out people or be consistently ignoring the smaller set of rules and you are rather safe.

For the record, I don't comment on specific punishments, but on occasion I will make a general statement:

It is a VERY serious offense to post the personal information of a member.

It is also bad to post the personal information of anyone. And if you post phone numbers that have not been publicly made available on the internet, then they need to be masked 713-***-*123.

Why? Because.

No really. With spoofing apps, etc. you don't always know where bad, insulting, graphic, disgusting, etc., text really come from.

Would you want your phone number spoofed and then, when someone searches it, you found it here with some really sick comments attached to it?

Even worse, when you search it here, it mistakenly leads to your WORK PHONE and people here start calling it and directing your boss to this post?

I think you can imagine the security issues involved in openly posting personal info without adequate corroboration, no?
Far far far more guys are banned here than ladies. And for much longer times. Originally Posted by B Three

Isn't that the truth..
Thanks RM - but it is so true. With the ladies, don't out people or be consistently ignoring the smaller set of rules and you are rather safe.

For the record, I don't comment on specific punishments, but on occasion I will make a general statement:

It is a VERY serious offense to post the personal information of a member.

It is also bad to post the personal information of anyone. And if you post phone numbers that have not been publicly made available on the internet, then they need to be masked 713-***-*123.

Why? Because.

No really. With spoofing apps, etc. you don't always know where bad, insulting, graphic, disgusting, etc., text really come from.

Would you want your phone number spoofed and then, when someone searches it, you found it here with some really sick comments attached to it?

Even worse, when you search it here, it mistakenly leads to your WORK PHONE and people here start calling it and directing your boss to this post?

I think you can imagine the security issues involved in openly posting personal info without adequate corroboration, no? Originally Posted by B Three
Well said!

The hobby is all about privacy on both sides.
thanks, Fiz. xoxo