Out Call safety

Ok so Im basically still neW at this and want some tips on how to do outcalls safely specially to hotels, can some providers please mentor me on this?
Please PM or email at ivy_delight@yahoo.com
TIA
Hi doll! I personally prefer outcalls to incalls.... but as far as screening goes, get references. Get a description of him physically, get his phone number and email and do some research. Check his board presence on here... make sure his posts align with your ideals because you obviously wouldn't want to meet someone you wouldn't be compatible with. If everything looks good, then proceed with the outcall appointment. Hotels make me sketchier than homes, I don't like visiting them but will for regulars or out of towners. Hope that helps, you can pm me if you have more questions.
  • ttmax
  • 09-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Sometimes. ...."gut instinct" may work"....I am still on guard regardless wether a newbie or a veteran at hobbying.
Oh yes!! I ALWAYS trust my gut... if I get any sort of weird feeling, I leave, my life, safety and health is not worth any rate they might give me.
My checklist for Hotels.

1. If your car has remote entry leave that key that also has your house keys in the car itself. Bring the valet key with you.

2. Always try to get there very early. Even with screening it helps to scope a place out. If it in an area you don't feel safe parking your car, it's perfectly OK to let the hobbyist know that and cancel. You would end up rushing to get out of there if you stayed and then your date will be disappointed.

3. Park a bit further away. You don't want them to see what car you drive and run your plates.

4. Never keep any identifying information in you bag when on an out call. Keep your bag with you at all times during your date.

5. Do not wear something you would feel self-conscious wearing out in public. Discretion is important. Wear skirts long enough to cover the tops of your thigh-highs if you wear them. Refrain from "stripper-wear". Have a few blazers/cardigans that you can layer over your dresses. This make you instantly look more conservative. PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, be aware of what clothes are appropriate for that time of day. A cocktail dress at 2pm will attract unwanted attention.