Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

• Zena
  • 09-19-2017, 12:49 PM
I want a triple thing simultaneously- spanked- hair pulled- & doggy style all at once , after he tells me Ive been a very very VERY BAD GIRL !
Hard to pick just 2 but i'll say face sitting, her on me, and squirting. +100₩ if combined.

List subject to change with whatever new activities Dallas comes up with each visit. Originally Posted by Slartibartfast

lol my sweet hubby...just wait till November,I got new ideas!!
1 eating a creampie - not in the hobby obviously. I love edging a huge load in my SO and then going down and cleaning it up. I'm up for any kind of cum play actually.
2 Sloppy seconds. Nothing like cum as lube.
Bondage and short hair
Having a tight sweet young pussy grind on my face while I eat it

Sexy girl hike up her dress and pee outside or get on all 4 and pee

Watching a girl push my cum out of her pussy

Watching another girl eat a cream pied pussy
My current atf performing ATM..I know Im sick butt so many girls do it,I cant be the only pervert.
Mine in no particular order:

1. I also love my toes sucked/licked while a guy is jacking off or inside of me.

2. I love DATO. Tounge in my ass, it makes me cum everytime...My pussy is throbbing just thinking about it!

Mine in no particular order:

1. I also love my toes sucked/licked while a guy is jacking off or inside of me.

2. I love DATO. Tounge in my ass, it makes me cum everytime...My pussy is throbbing just thinking about it!

Originally Posted by Alana kay
When are you in Houston next for me to bury my tongue in your ass?
1 eating a creampie - not in the hobby obviously. I love edging a huge load in my SO and then going down and cleaning it up. I'm up for any kind of cum play actually.
2 Sloppy seconds. Nothing like cum as lube. Originally Posted by larry696
I always want to do that first one but as soon as I cum it sounds super gross. Need to figure out how to just make it happen.
My biggest turn on is my slut giving me their power to please them...Having the control to make your fantasy and fetishes cum true is what totally gets my pussy and mind flowing.....
1 - Slow, easy, anal play on me
2 - MMF (only done it once, but boy was it a blast!)
1. Feet & toes
2. Anal play, giving & receiving.
Being edged until I'm speaking in tongues.

Restraining gently the lady and taking her over and over to shaking, quivering, convulsive orgasm after orgasm until she begs me to stop then Just one more so she won't forget me. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Let's go baby!! You sound like the perfect playmate!!! Mmmmmmm LOVE both your kinks!
I love being collared, cuffed, blind folded and used hard...

Also being made to squirt over and over until I can barely speak..

YES PLEASE!!
Well Larry I managed that once. A provider and her fiancee fucked her BB dogie style I licked her clit and pussy she was giving me a BBBJ. When he came in her she sat up and said not eat that stuff out of me! So yea I did!