Name: Sexy Bianca
Phone: 7202414956
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.girlsoffices.com/sexy-bianca
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: DTC Area
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long - mid-back, dark, soft. She had it up and down during our time.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bianca is a tiny little true spinner. 5ft or less. Really nice natural C-cups that are perky and firm. 30-35yo, but seems younger.

The website pics are probably not her, which is fine, because in person she is even more petite and slim than the pics, with a cute face and a happy, bubbly personality. Quite limited English.
Recommendation: Oh, Hell Yes!
Oh! I remember now that we did some Russian also, while she was in her knees in front of me. I'm not usually a big fan of Russian to be honest, but this was... uh... very stimulating 😏
Well, I went back for seconds. And I learned some things. First, she definitely follows a script, even the music. And I think I need to retract my statement about her tits: I think they are enhanced, but they were done incredibly well. Also her English is better than I thought originally.

And the second time was even better than the first. I really hope she comes back to Denver, because she's special.