Some people have said I'm BSC

• BLM69
  • 03-16-2016, 10:59 AM
She'll be back again under a new handle, she always does....
I wonder why it's so easy for a lady to change handles after a meltdown lol if I were mod I'd tell people tough shit unless there was a proven privacy/security issue.

Hobbyists and providers that consistently change handles always set off red flags for me.
  • BLM69
  • 03-16-2016, 12:49 PM
I wonder why it's so easy for a lady to change handles after a meltdown lol if I were mod I'd tell people tough shit unless there was a proven privacy/security issue.

Hobbyists and providers that consistently change handles always set off red flags for me. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I would think you wouldn't want to link your old reviews with a new handle if you left in bad terms, for the men it's as easy as a new name and new reviews and you get a fresh start if that's your goal.

Hobbyists and providers that consistently change handles always set off red flags for me. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I always wonder if new handles aren't the equivalent of imaginary friends. One or two, okay, maybe you're lonely or need to research in disguise. More than that it's time to put on the colander hat to keep the aliens who look like pitbulls from continuing to ask you to spontaneously break out in a Carpenters medley in the frozen section of any grocery store that begins with T. Ooops...sorry, I hear them barking now...thank God I'm in Krogers...