Wish This Was Legit!

The gal in these pics is beautiful! Just wish she was the real deal and not advertising on CL via some system I'd never touch.

http://shreveport.craigslist.org/ers/1139291440.html

Slip...I'm with you buddy. Way too good to be on CL. I can say this without fear of being wrong: Slip, my brother, yes she's fucking somebody! It isn't going to be me or you, but she's fucking somebody! lol

MM
  • fawn
  • 04-29-2009, 05:44 PM
oh baby she might not fuck you but i will baby.................
and hopefully that will be soon......
My understanding is youmeetsafer.com is very similar to adultfriendfinder.com. You can join for free and have limited access to features and information. Once you join you'll most likely get bombarded by emails from gals saying they would love to meet you. Of course you can't reply to the emails unless you purchase premium access.

As Muffy so elequently pointed out, this gal is fucking somebody but it aint gonna be anyone around here. If you really want to get fucked, just join the site and pay for premium access. You'll get fucked out of your subscription fee. LOL

HID

PS I just love having fawn on top of me!
HID...On top of of her isn't that bad, either!!!
MM
Yes, if you do a Google search on her ID "AmyWRP21TN" you'll find her CL ads in Omaha, Denver, Chicago and Winston-Salem. Either she *really* gets around or this is just a generic ad for youmeetsafer.com.

She is beautiful though!
As the old wiseman, Master Poo, has said before, "The blind man fears not the snake."

Stick to the boards for your hobby fishing. CL is full of peril. LE, bait and switch, oh and let's not forget the CL Killer. Personally, I'm sticking with the psychos I know from the boards. I don't need to find any more. But I have to admit they do seem to find ME. LOL

HID

PS Fawn, would you mind posting again so I can get under ya or on top of ya?
And a few Shitheads.
  • TBONE
  • 05-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Ouch Jake! Who's that directed at?
  • fawn
  • 05-17-2009, 10:54 AM
As the old wiseman, Master Poo, has said before, "The blind man fears not the snake."

Stick to the boards for your hobby fishing. CL is full of peril. LE, bait and switch, oh and let's not forget the CL Killer. Personally, I'm sticking with the psychos I know from the boards. I don't need to find any more. But I have to admit they do seem to find ME. LOL

HID

PS Fawn, would you mind posting again so I can get under ya or on top of ya? Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
you can get on me anytime you want, on top, beside, behind or under me baby..............fawn

PS Fawn, would you mind posting again so I can get under ya or on top of ya? Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Sorry HID...

Since you are not here at this time. I'm going to have to take your place under Fawn.

Being under her is a place that no man should ever pass on!

here i am HID,

you can get on me anytime you want, on top, beside, behind or under me baby..............fawn Originally Posted by fawn

Fawn, I hope you don't mind me taking HID's place. Like a told him. It's just such a GREAT place to be. I just could not pass on the opportunity!!