Hellllooooooooo SanAntonioooooooooooooo....... I would like to invite you to come to the darkside once again......

Coming soon a Production dedicated to your very own Johnny Yanks and Precious......

For now though......

Tell me your deep dark secrets

Who really irritates you here?

Who is getting away with shit they should not?

Who is manipulating things behind the scenes?

What rumors lie beneath the surface that you feel need exposure?

You will not get named and if information you share is verified and juicy enough I will get my band of merry players to play it out before you in the coming months.....
SCANDAL 2015
San Antonio Style

Last year you got on the map and were noticed in forums all over the board......
This year you can own it!

PM or email me... Your secrets are safe... Theirs will be entertainment!

..... BTW,,,,,,I am really wanting to know which of the whores Mokoa is sweet on at the moment! Gotta find a way to get him to come out in play! Surely someone knows! I'll either get her involved or maybe schedule with and fuck her...... They hate it when their ATFs fuck me!
As I said earlier, You bitches, look what you did now. Now oldtiger has to earn his keep.
Is there going to be Guiness and Cookies?
Come on Von...... last year's production created the job opening for you!

BTW..... Isn't it about time for you to take a vacation? You work to hard and should relax...... I think SL has a place in Hawaii and I have some free air miles...... Don't worry about San Antonio..... We will keep things in check for you and help get old tiger up to speed.....
Is there going to be Guiness and Cookies? Originally Posted by Precious_b
If it makes you happy...... Is that what you wanted... an opportunity to sell cookies?

oh... wait...... I see a PM.... Gotta git.... Back soon!
It's not about what makes me happy.

If that is what you want to do though, I can PM you my PayPal account and you can send all the happiness under the "GIFT" link.
....otherwise, what secrets you want to know?

I'm sure EVERYONE is just salivating what the NAMELESS masses say.
....otherwise, what secrets you want to know?

I'm sure EVERYONE is just salivating what the NAMELESS masses say. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You have no idea how many requests I get for this shit man.....

Let's see....... Well.... For moment like these I need a scratching head Smilie.... Ya got one of those?

hmmmmmm...notes... where are my damn notes...... oh...

Well.. How about the story of you and that cutiepie chick?.... What's the story there?
You have no idea how many requests I get for this shit man.....

Let's see....... Well.... For moment like these I need a scratching head Smilie.... Ya got one of those?

Go to Advance link -> Smiles link -> More link. Pick the one that tickles your fancy.

hmmmmmm...notes... where are my damn notes...... oh...

I need those too

Well.. How about the story of you and that cutiepie chick?.... What's the story there?

See, your memory again. That and you not reading what I posted about it. Coming to a thread near you. Well, not near you. You are from Austin. But putting a turn of phrase on a Lyle Lovett diddy "That's right your not from SA but SA wants you anyway." Originally Posted by Whispers
Why am I not surprise you are not interested in the Mom?
Why am I not surprise you are not interested in the Mom? Originally Posted by Precious_b
There is a Mom?

Fill me in.... I have a HUGE PM Box and your story can be heard as well...

It might be therepeutic....
There is a Mom?

Fill me in.... I have a HUGE PM Box and your story can be heard as well...

It might be therepeutic.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Than read what I posted.

And i'll reiterate, I will be posting about it in the near future.

I wrote that also.

Come on. Get with the program if you claim to have an interest in me. Do to me what you did in the ASPD days: Read ALL my post and then come back to me and give me a critical critique on how I post. I fondly remember that true dedication when you had an interest in someone. I feel I must not really be that interesting. Only to post a thread with me as a co-partner with someone else. Promise, I won't cry about it.

Next question?

PS - i'll have to skip out soon. RW stuff and all.
Gluttonous we knew. Glutton for punishment, it would seem too.
Coming soon a Production dedicated to your very own Johnny Yanks and Precious......

For now though......

Tell me your deep dark secrets

Who really irritates you here?

Who is getting away with shit they should not?

Who is manipulating things behind the scenes?

What rumors lie beneath the surface that you feel need exposure?

You will not get named and if information you share is verified and juicy enough I will get my band of merry players to play it out before you in the coming months.....
SCANDAL 2015
San Antonio Style

Last year you got on the map and were noticed in forums all over the board......
This year you can own it!

PM or email me... Your secrets are safe... Theirs will be entertainment!

..... BTW,,,,,,I am really wanting to know which of the whores Mokoa is sweet on at the moment! Gotta find a way to get him to come out in play! Surely someone knows! I'll either get her involved or maybe schedule with and fuck her...... They hate it when their ATFs fuck me! Originally Posted by Whispers
You barely broke out of the starting gates and your already gasping for breath. What a rat!

Btw how's eryn? looks like your a white knight now!

You barely broke out of the starting gates and your already gasping for breath. What a rat! Ya think? Had to read a kid a bedtime story.... took a shower..... still need to sift through some of the PMs...... Don't worry... I'll catch up....

Btw how's eryn? looks like your a white knight now!

Originally Posted by Chincho

Don't know.... never met her...... trying to get the name of the wuss that spilled info to her and tie him to another witch in Austin for a bigger scandal...

Me? a WK?.... LOL... OK...
If it waddles like a duck, clucks like a duck ...