DATY on her period

But is it your cup of koolaid? Originally Posted by mojojo213
She said it was Hawaiian Punch.
as a female the last thing I want when my period is here is a anyone down there and not to mention as a medical professional there is the issue of body fluids so no when Aunt Flo is here I am sex free....
In hobby world - NO.

In boyfriend/married world - it's on like redwing donkey kong.
As a younger woman, my BF had me when I was in that condition, but it made feel VERY self conscience. I could never do that in the hobby.
I recently had a date with a gentleman and I told him that the kitty was broken! LOL! But he still wanted to see me. We didn't do the nasty, but he did play with me. I had never done this with a hobbyist before and to my surprise, pleasantly, he made me squirt! Just as though I wasn't having my time of the month. I wouldn't have done that if I hadn't seen him before.
  • Annef
  • 08-13-2012, 04:21 PM
I have a client who loves going going down on a woman on their periond (you know who you are, cute pea). I, personally, hated it! I feel gross, gross things are coming out of me, the last thing that I want is someone looking at me with their blood-stained grins, wanting to kiss. Ahhh, a big, nah!
  • mietk
  • 08-13-2012, 05:23 PM
I do! Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Fuck YES
What Nuglet said.....
Well so much for what was a great dinner.
I had an ex that would earn his red badge of courage. I usually kept the fem product in and we would use a sheet of saran wrap between me and him. That makes for an interesting sensation in itself. Keeps the body heat right there. Started using the wrap when I wasn't on.
I don't know, I'm not sure I could do it.
Twice in personal life not sure if I could in hobby life
One time I was with a provider having a wonderful time while doing DATY and when she moved position, we saw a bit of blood on the sheet... she was sooooo embarrassed, but she had a great "Oh", so I had done my job... nothing like a "Oh" to get the "mens" started.
I had an ex that would earn his red badge of courage. I usually kept the fem product in and we would use a sheet of saran wrap between me and him. That makes for an interesting sensation in itself. Keeps the body heat right there. Started using the wrap when I wasn't on. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart

Gotta try this!! Thanks for the freaky idea GypsyHeart ;-)
How many guys have earned this

With all due respect, I am not Moses and would rather not part the red sea thank you very much.

Let's be real, that is a time when ladies are releasing toxic waste. There is a reason you cannot leave a single tampon in for days during a period. I would not want that in my mouth to each their own, you guys do what makes you happy!