DATY on her period

having just come off the potential of giving red wings i have often wondering what kind of freak niche there is for this situation. i enjoy sex while on it in personal life but havent ever had it whie in the hobby. DATY would be interesting to say the least!
I've had it happen several times accidentally. Definitely earned my red wings.
One time she was standing up, I was sitting down. She looks down and says "Oh did you cut yourself shaving"? We had a good laugh over it....after I washed my face. It did have a distintive iron taste btw.
I have a client who loves going going down on a woman on their periond (you know who you are, cute pea). I, personally, hated it! I feel gross, gross things are coming out of me, the last thing that I want is someone looking at me with their blood-stained grins, wanting to kiss. Ahhh, a big, nah! Originally Posted by Annef
I got a visual
Quick and slightly off topic question, does earning your red wings mean only DATY while she is mens. or does sex during that time of the month count as well.
As for me I love giving DATY, during the 'other 3 weeks', not sure about that time of the month with a provider or SO. As for regular CFS type of sex oh hell yeah any time of the month is good for me, but I am respectful enough of a ladies feelings that I don't think most would go for it, provider or other wise.
In hobby world - NO.

In boyfriend/married world - it's on like redwing donkey kong. Originally Posted by tntangie
I like your reply Lol! I am always horny but even more so on that time of month....But as you said in hobby world no but with a bf/hubby maybe the shower or other kinda freaky type of sex.

Its not really a comfort level for me and if ever an accident happened I would probably be very very embarressed and fall through the floor apologizing.
  • txjr3
  • 08-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh definitely, yes. Have done with gf and provider.
this thread reminds me of a related question---while i have never done it, i hear some dudes say that some chicks like it when yu feel em up, suck titties, dfk, lfk, and even slide some fingers down south for some clit-flicking (but no pussy penetration obviously) while on their period...they say the chicks O from this action.....even tho on period.....true, gals?
Well I do not get horny on my period and would feel weird having a guy going doing there uhhh gross lol... not me
this thread reminds me of a related question---while i have never done it, i hear some dudes say that some chicks like it when yu feel em up, suck titties, dfk, lfk, and even slide some fingers down south for some clit-flicking (but no pussy penetration obviously) while on their period...they say the chicks O from this action.....even tho on period.....true, gals? Originally Posted by roger69
We are more sensitive during menses there is some scientific explanation... But I'm sure it sounds gross... I actually feel more horny and also its easier for me to cum during that time
I've had sex during my SO's period, but never earned my red wings. Never had any particular interest in that one, but I (and many other I think) really enjoy DATO. Is than any less sanitary or less risky than red wings? Just wonderin'. . . . . . .
There are so many things one can do with each other during that time. For me, spanking both giving and receiving does not need a break, digital stimulation does not need a break, even covered FS may be on the menu... and anal play could still be on the menu...
Yet I know of at least one or two providers who use that time of the month to vacation from our world and slip back into RL and rest up from us.... they tell me they come back ready to go again the following week.

I think I'll Pass on the Red Wings as well.....
  • rp
  • 08-30-2012, 07:47 PM
The chances of HIV under such circumstances are incredible. Anyone who does it is playing Russian roulette.
Hobby life, NO... Real life, NO... Past life, NO... My next life, NO...

Blood is a no-no. It is a biohazard for a reason. Bad things thrive in blood, it is a virtual playground. Its kinda like shit, you're not supposed to play in it. I'm not knocking anybody for diggin it. Lord knows I have my own kinks that others don't understand, but its not safe. Even if I was into it and couldn't live without it I would do the suran wrap or simular for a barrier.
Back when I was a teen I earned my red wings. I remember munching and fucking her then I went to wash up a saw red all over my face and dick. Hell I was pissed but I went back for seconds. Today I`ll wait for it to clear up.