Today's lib-retards are pro-slavery!

It's a matter of record that Gillibrand and her ilk want to abolish ICE: which is one of this country's first lines of defense against human trafficking. Today, a video has resurfaced showing how lib-retards gathered to protest ICE serving warrants against human traffickers.

Lib-retards Protest ICE As The Agency Breaks Up A Sex-Trafficking Ring

As dim-retard politicians' calls for the abolition of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) grow intensely loud, a video of liberals protesting the agency as they break up a sex-trafficking ring has resurfaced online.

CBS San Francisco reported in August of 2017 that federal agents served a search warrant on a Guatemalan immigrant family home in Oakland in connection with an ​investigation concerning the sex trafficking. The human trafficking operation was later confirmed by authorities.

(Daily Wire)

(CBS)

Just let Gillibrand and her ilk keep campaigning against stopping human trafficking.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

a tiger on a surf board???
lincoln = trump?

I think that is stretch.
I think it has to do more with the reaction of the democrats than any similarity between Trump and Lincoln. In 1860 the democrats were so overwrought that they divided the country. If they had their way today they would do the same. The called Lincoln a tyrant, a monster, a beast, a want to be king (any of this sound familiar?), and they ended up killing the man.
I think it has to do more with the reaction of the democrats than any similarity between Trump and Lincoln. In 1860 the democrats were so overwrought that they divided the country. If they had their way today they would do the same. The called Lincoln a tyrant, a monster, a beast, a want to be king (any of this sound familiar?), and they ended up killing the man. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

on that point about the democrats of 1860 and 2018, I agree!

don't know if the dinesh movie mentions this, but 1968 should also be included.