roe vs. wade movie jinxed?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...ren?ref=scroll

looks like the executive producers ran into several problems with the filming.

they lost directors, actors, studio staff and location siting permits during the production.

seems that the script was too offensive for them, so they quit.

Ouch.

the producers ended up having to taking up as director which they had no experience.

double ouch!!

this looks like a cluster fuck of a movie.

some big names are in the movie, but they're known to be conservatives. the ones that quit apparently were snowflake libs.

I agree with the daily beast writer that its a strange story.
You mean the law is jinxed. It's not going to survive with Trump in office.
It's not that "law" is jinxed.
It's constitutional rights can not be trampled by laws.
Roe vs Wade is actually a narrow opinion.

So now lawmakers go after providers of medical services.
Jinxed implies some supernatural cause. This is bigoted, radical, liberal partisanship.
The problem I have with overturning SC decision is that in the future when there is a liberal court will they go back and overturn any decision they don't agree to? Just a question, I don't know the answer.
Jinxed implies some supernatural cause. This is bigoted, radical, liberal partisanship. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I wasn't implying supernatural causes.

now obviously this film crew has a run of bad luck into situations that did not favor them.

the producers apparently have handled this badly at the site locations. they should have lied about what the movie was about.

as far as the scripts go, I'm not sure giving them the scripts at the last minute is a good idea. you run the risk of them quitting in the middle of the shoot.

the producers should have hired an intel agent as co-producer, at least they know a thing or 2 about keeping secrets.

they should have hired this guy who runs a studio in texas to do that job. he has made some successful low budget films (dvd market) hollywood is not making. the retro action style movies that used be common in the 1980's. apparently there is a market for it.