New Braunsfels for the weekend. Are there any Providers?

I’m in New Braunsfels for the weekend. OH2 is down so no way to request an ISO. Are there any hidden gems in this town that will come play?

Thanks
Check the encounters section for about a month ago. A local had popped up for a one-time review. My reply was, "Oh, her..."

Suggest you avoid the high profile NB resident that is on all of the boards (including this one). She has a no-review policy (her choice) and by word of mouth, charges $400 for a 30 minute HJ and then gets on the lady's Powder Rooms and blacklists you if you complain.

Bottom line, take the 30 minute drive and go to Austin. Many good options there.
Check the encounters section for about a month ago. A local had popped up for a one-time review. My reply was, "Oh, her..."

Suggest you avoid the high profile NB resident that is on all of the boards (including this one). She has a no-review policy (her choice) and by word of mouth, charges $400 for a 30 minute HJ and then gets on the lady's Powder Rooms and blacklists you if you complain.

Bottom line, take the 30 minute drive and go to Austin. Many good options there. Originally Posted by Anonymous01

^^^^^^^ This and plus the fact her pics are heavily photoshopped and she is at least 30 lbs. heavier.
I’m in New Braunsfels for the weekend. OH2 is down so no way to request an ISO. Are there any hidden gems in this town that will come play?

Thanks Originally Posted by reipplestreamdrive

That you reviewed about a month ago? She ghost again?
Who is that provider? I need to meet her!

I think there are 2-3 providers around SanM and NewB.
May want to adjust your auto spell check. Only 1 S in New Braunfels.
some of us are just a short drive into San Antonio.Thats why i like being on the N end of SA, im only like a 15min drive in
What was that providers name, so I can make sure I steer clear?
I'm very close to that area, hope to hear from you sweet heart ❤️
I’m in New Braunfels
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post

Bottom line, take the 30 minute drive and go to Austin. Many good options there.

Yes, this person is WAY too much and changes requirements upon visit - threatens to put your name on blast. Save the time and money!