OH2 workaround

Site works through browser called Puffin. (Bird head icon)
Was your IP banned from OH2 as well? Mine was and have no idea why.
I'm glad someone turned me onto puffin a couple weeks ago, it's been the only browser that I can access OH2 on.
  • pleb
  • 01-17-2023, 08:12 AM
Same. Puffin works.
Dont you have to pay for Puffin?
No fee for puffy on android.
Site works through browser called Puffin. (Bird head icon) Originally Posted by SanAntonman
I downloaded it, and when I hit login, it brings up a provider search window of a different site ... is there anything I am doing wrong?
I downloaded the browser and work for me and really fast website
Puffin just said today for first time my IP Address was banned..Any tips ? First time this has happened..thanks
Puffin just said today for first time my IP Address was banned..Any tips ? First time this has happened..thanks Originally Posted by MrTex1959
That happens from time to time. I use Mozilla and PUffin and both same the same. Typical OH.
Thanks...Mozilla works for me now.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-26-2023, 11:41 AM
Looks like they are banning IP address ranges to defend against the DDOS attacks which still continue. It may explain why IP addresses appear banned and then later they do not. I have received that error before, so I use a VPN server located elsewhere from the VPN server I was using. Also, it has been about 3 weeks since the last time I received any error about the security certificate. Still using Firefox on a Windows system.
Firefox and Proton VPN, with US IP still gets the warning message but accepting it and logging-in has allowed me all the time to be able to get in.

Plenty of discussions (etc!) are there, so, many of us have no problem to post anything we want and use PMs.

Don't forget about P4
I'm in OH2 this morning
I'm in with Puffin this afternoon..weird..