The Political Forum is now just another forum.

Frank would have had trouble in this forum... once the posters figured out what he was saying.

Wouldn’t you agree?
I'll be banging away at the RTM button over the use of the banned word " YOU " in post # 171 !!!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I post something then yssup shows up then guess who shows up Wakeup
What an odd thing to say. Why would you assume I'm expressing any type of hostility, LeBron? Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey dude, are you calling me LeBron because you think I’m trying to speak for him like Waco,Kid spokemformyou?

Are you calling me LeBron because you have seen my fall away jumper and admire it?

Are you calling me LeBron because the President insulted his intelligence?

Please elucidate us, lustylad. Seems like you want to roll around in the muck.

That isn’t going to happen. So I thank you for your compliment,

I post something then yssup shows up then guess who shows up Wakeup Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Maybe you should re-examine your posting style.

Rules changed around here, Hotrod511. I’m pretty sure that happened before you left ECCIE.
Hey dude, are you calling me LeBron because you think I’m trying to speak for him like Waco,Kid spokemformyou (sic)?

Are you calling me LeBron because you have seen my fall away jumper and admire it?

Are you calling me LeBron because the President insulted his intelligence?

Please elucidate us, lustylad. Seems like you want to roll around in the muck.

That isn’t going to happen. So I thank you for your compliment,

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Are you really that dense? I called you LeBron because you're eccie's biggest FLOPPER. You overreact to draw penalties against other posters. And stop talking about rolling in the muck, yssup. Only certain filthy barnyard animals do that (roll in the muck). Be grateful we don't make such references anymore.
Maybe you should re-examine your posting style.

Rules changed around here, Hotrod511. I’m pretty sure that happened before you left ECCIE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmm... why the hostility, yssup? Why the insufferably condescending attitude? Everyone knows about the rule changes. That's what this thread is all about! No need for you to remind anyone.

Maybe we should take a poll on who needs to "re-examine their posting style"?
Hmmm... why the hostility, yssup? Why the insufferably condescending attitude? Everyone knows about the rule changes. That's what this thread is all about! No need for you to remind anyone.

Maybe we should take a poll on who needs to "re-examine their posting style"? Originally Posted by lustylad
He bumped a month old thread in the Pgh forum just trying to bait people. DED was on to it. He locked the thread.
Sounds like your panties are in a twist, lustylad.

I believe the rules were changed to promote political discourse rather than personal attacks.

In light of your previous two posts, it seems as if you’re having problems grasping that.

Odd because you’re one of the few who are so outspoken against these policies who I believe is capable of civil debate. Was I wrong about that?
Sounds like your panties are in a twist, lustylad.

I believe the rules were changed to promote political discourse rather than personal attacks.

In light of your previous two posts, it seems as if you’re having problems grasping that.

Odd because you’re one of the few who are so outspoken against these policies who I believe is capable of civil debate. Was I wrong about that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I grasp the new rules better than you do. So let's see... when someone calls you out for making phony claims of being personally attacked - that's a personal attack too? You need to up your game.
He bumped a month old thread in the Pgh forum just trying to bait people. DED was on to it. He locked the thread. Originally Posted by bambino
I saw that. At least when I post in the Austin sandbox I have friends there.
Frank would have had trouble in this forum... once the posters figured out what he was saying.

Wouldn’t you agree? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No.
He bumped a month old thread in the Pgh forum just trying to bait people. DED was on to it. He locked the thread. Originally Posted by bambino
so he did. guess who was "targeted" in that bump? Me!

hahahahaaaa

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060852095&postcount=8

should i be flattered? dismayed? concerned? amused? angry?

all of the above?

hahahahaaa

and while DeD was right to close that thread as it's no longer valid commentary and also stale but most of the posts were before that updated guidelines post by St. C.
so he did. guess who was "targeted" in that bump? Me!

hahahahaaaa

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060852095&postcount=8

should i be flattered? dismayed? concerned? amused? angry?

all of the above?

hahahahaaa

and while DeD was right to close that thread as it's no longer valid commentary and also stale but most of the posts were before that updated guidelines post by St. C. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don’t think he was specifically targeting you, you don’t post there much. He was trying to get me or LL to blast him. I just ignore his posts. He’s been stalking me in different forums for years.

No. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don’t think he was specifically targeting you, you don’t post there much. He was trying to get me or LL to blast him. I just ignore his posts. He’s been stalking me in different forums for years. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL!