URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Exotic-latinas
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Sw Houston
Activities: Bbbj 69 cg rcg k9 mish daty fiv ss2sq stmish bbbj/hj2c
Hair Length and Color: Blonde highlights over black long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Spinner 5’3-4 small breast, nice firm butt. Pics are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry about the length but it was a fantastic session
Nice review, Dan. Never need to apologize for a lengthy review!
She is awesome............ You must have saw her after me bro........ I was her first of the day........

Good read bro....... My review will be up later tomorrow of her .........

With PICS and GIFS......................
^^ First of the day...LMAOOOOO. Here we go, ringing his own damn bell. Go back to the other site dude
It’s all good as long as they clean themselves good I’m ok with it. She still had plenty of lady juice so maybe you didn’t do it right.

So u don’t get mad just poking (pun intended) at you for a little entertainment.
Next up Miila never had a middle eastern lady.
Don't worry Dan. TS layer doesn't like to fuck. Just there to take pics and sell them later. No wonder lady had plenty juice left. As the name suggests he /she is after TS
^^ First of the day...LMAOOOOO. Here we go, ringing his own damn bell. Go back to the other site dude Originally Posted by oilman12

You crack me up "little" old oil boy.............

Don't worry Dan. TS layer doesn't like to fuck. Just there to take pics and sell them later. No wonder lady had plenty juice left. As the name suggests he /she is after TS Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

Says the idiot with NO reviews nor credibility on any board.......
Slayer you are always bragging on hoes that you need to pay for their services. Stop it dude! And I know you aint no ex UFC fighter, bullshitter you!
^^ now he's an ex UFC fighter too?? Lmaooooo!!. Now I done heard it all. And he called me little too...lmaooo!!
Link don't work.. anyone got a contact#?
Pm them on oh2, their profile is public