Sexual dreams

Has anyone ever woken up after having a sex dream that was so real that you thought it happened?
One time at band camp.
Yep. I wake up a couple times a week (or more here lately) masturbating, and in that fuzzy state between dream and awake, I just KNOW that whatever the dream was/is about is really happening. "They" say that 35 is the peak of a woman's sexuality. I'm 37 and I think I'm just getting started!
Yep. I wake up a couple times a week (or more here lately) masturbating, and in that fuzzy state between dream and awake, I just KNOW that whatever the dream was/is about is really happening. "They" say that 35 is the peak of a woman's sexuality. I'm 37 and I think I'm just getting started! Originally Posted by MissTThick
And a guys peak is at about 18-20! Seems like a bad joke don't you think! So I got a fake ID and some blue pills and I'm back in College! LOL
I have woken up on several occations completely naked, fell asleep fully dressed, home alone and I take my clothes off in the middle of the night and never remember actually doing it. Sometimes I can recall a sex dream other times im clueless to why im naked.
I have woken up on several occations completely naked, fell asleep fully dressed, home alone and I take my clothes off in the middle of the night and never remember actually doing it. Sometimes I can recall a sex dream other times im clueless to why im naked. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
KK this has happened to me also. But I found two empty bottles of wine in the room with me! LOL
KK this has happened to me also. But I found two empty bottles of wine in the room with me! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
You know i cant quite remember if I had drank the night before, perhaps I should stop drinking...lol
You know i cant quite remember if I had drank the night before, perhaps I should stop drinking...lol
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Your just too damn cute!
People that take Ambien report all kinds of activities that they were not aware of.
Yes, it was so intense, I had to make it happen for real.
I guess if I wake up without a tooth missing or a tattoo on my face I'm OK! LOL
No! Not sex, anyway. I wish. I've had a couple dreams that felt "real" when I woke up I didn't know where I actually was.
I never have any fun dreams that involve sex. They're mostly violent and weird.
No! Not sex, anyway. I wish. I've had a couple dreams that felt "real" when I woke up I didn't know where I actually was.
I never have any fun dreams that involve sex. They're mostly violent and weird. Originally Posted by Shayla
Mental Notes. . . Make sure Shayla doesn't have handcuffs, rope, sharp objects or a chainsaw nearby during a session!!
I thought that was an universal hobby rule.
I have woken up on several occations completely naked, fell asleep fully dressed, home alone and I take my clothes off in the middle of the night and never remember actually doing it. Sometimes I can recall a sex dream other times im clueless to why im naked. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

24 bottles of bud will do that every time. lol