Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up *Hot & Horny* XXX in The Wee Morning? ;)

Good Morning & Happy Monday Friends!!!

I love Mondays! Always grateful for another new week of adventures being Candi Staxx
Good Morning & Happy Monday Friends!!!

I love Mondays! Always grateful for another new week of adventures being Candi Staxx
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
+1

Especially adventures with the one and only Candi staxx.

B35H
Morning Friends

And lol yes =) so true Big!
Morning Friends

And lol yes =) so true Big!
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
The thought of Your long legs in the air are forever etched in my mind. Among other things of coarse. Ha

B35H
Morning everyone!
Good morning and happy hump day. It's a cool one out. Hope everyone has great day like mine should be after warming up with one of our stellar ladies later today.

B35H

It's hump day! Enjoy...
I am finally under Sonya!!! Wish I was humping you!!

Happy Hump Day!!!
Good morning eccie peeps... Happy hump day!!
Good Morning Everyone!
Finally under Candi. Supposedly a good compromising position to be in, although I have had not had such honor. But, I certainly like the "view."
Finally under Candi. Supposedly a good compromising position to be in, although I have had not had such honor. But, I certainly like the "view." Originally Posted by CookieMonstrito
Thank you so much!
You're too sweet!!

If you like the view now you're going to LOVE when I post several brand new pics this weekend! =) Stay tuned
Cookie, are you in a Candi sandwich? she's on top and beneath you, imagine if she were twins

woops forgot, good morning
Good Morning everyone. TGIF since it is Cold and wet out there. Stay safe if you have to venture out. I wish I could have stayed in my warm bed, or headed over to a lovely providers. Damn work.

B35H

Good morning everybody. Happy Friday!!