Review: (Ukraine) Vlada Great time - Kiev

i thought the 520 € fee was for 14 hours
i thought the 520 € fee was for 14 hours Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That is what I paid The 520 E, I converted the 15,000 UAH WRONG.
Even engineers screw up their math sometime. My Bad.
Wow. I really need to get to Europe. Both of these gals are stunning. I have not had a gal in the US that would compare as far as looks.
Wow. I really need to get to Europe. Both of these gals are stunning. I have not had a gal in the US that would compare as far as looks. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender

Believe me!

Europe is full of great looking girls like these 2, some better and some worse, of course it also has a great many god awful women that are scary to look at. I'd say that at least 30% of the providers in Europe are equivalent to the HDH's in the states and for the most part have far better IOP than the average HDH in the States.

Having money also makes them available for anything a Monger like myself can think of and they make you believe that they love it and you.

I live in Andorra for tax reasons but travel a lot for variety even though Barcelona has hundreds of very desirable providers. In my travels I have met some unbelievable women and fucked them. These two Russians or Ukrainians are among the best I have had and that is why I have asked Threshold to post pix for me. I don't usually post pix because I never saw any reason to take them and probably will not in the future.
That is what I paid The 520 E, I converted the 15,000 UAH WRONG.
Even engineers screw up their math sometime. My Bad. Originally Posted by loveitdou
good thing is wasn't a weight estimate for some slings and shackle
I like your kind of 'vacations' to unwind!
^^^ dude not much beats a fuck fest high end hooker session after a brutal overseas work campaign.
Believe me!

Europe is full of great looking girls like these 2, some better and some worse, of course it also has a great many god awful women that are scary to look at. I'd say that at least 30% of the providers in Europe are equivalent to the HDH's in the states and for the most part have far better IOP than the average HDH in the States.

Having money also makes them available for anything a Monger like myself can think of and they make you believe that they love it and you.

I live in Andorra for tax reasons but travel a lot for variety even though Barcelona has hundreds of very desirable providers. In my travels I have met some unbelievable women and fucked them. These two Russians or Ukrainians are among the best I have had and that is why I have asked Threshold to post pix for me. I don't usually post pix because I never saw any reason to take them and probably will not in the future. Originally Posted by loveitdou
I've always appreciated your reviews, and I love this effort between you and Threshold! I hope to be able to visit this lovely someday soon!
Гребаный Звёздный
Гребаный Звёздный Originally Posted by Ronin3
Thank you sir, I assume you mean the girls.
I know this is over 30 days old, but just have to let y'all know what a dumb ass I am. I was just in Kiev last week and not once did it dawn on me to check eccie for info! SMH

I went over there to meet a woman in a smaller city of Zaporozhye. Didn't work out and returned to Kiev for a week. Tried to meet women the old fashion way. Should have just ponied up the dough.
Still had fun though.

Did get one in Zaporozyhe, face 7, body 9, cost 600 UAH (roughly $24)

But have to agree with OP, some of the most hot woman in the world reside in Ukraine.

Went to Nikolaev last year.

I'm heading back next year, maybe try Odessa then.
I am Kiev right now and curious to know your experience and how did you meet the girl in Zaporizhia, this is pretty close the region where I am trying to avoid...
I have been using agencies and they are hit or miss...

if you dont mind me sending me inbox about the experience would be great....
Nice review. Obvious the girl in the ad isn't the one you saw, how close was she to the photo?

For those peeps who are curious about the ad photo: https://tineye.com/search/a5250563f0...r=safari-1.1.2