Who else is extending availability during the summer?

As of next week I will be available pretty much whenever..... Kiddos are leaving to be with their father for the summer.... Just wondering who else will be extending their hours or schedule for the summer, figured we should let the gents know :-)
*** raises one eyebrow and gives an evil grin
Mr. Shakalaka, you know its going to get a little crazy while the kids are gone.... Just want to make sure your ready for it :-p
I am!! Woot!! Summer time plus Summer equals terror lol
so watch out hehe
Hope all our beautiful SA providers have a great Summer!!
<3 Summer
Mr. Shakalaka, you know its going to get a little crazy while the kids are gone.... Just want to make sure your ready for it :-p Originally Posted by DDMcGee
I often find the reverse to be true with some women. Playtime was when the kids were at school, now they are home so it is harder to be naughty. Maybe it balances out in the end with some having more availability with school out.

l
I already play six days a week...so, I'll just be up to my usual naughtiness!!
i will be around all summer also during my regular hours. will be naughty and willing to do new things. I want to get more into the "fetish" thing. lol
and dd...we need to get naughty!!!! lol
licks and kisses to all
Yes mam' you know I'm down :-p
naughty naughty ladies i luv it ...lol..that be a double id watch!

As for me just longer hrs of availability till mid july ! 8am-1Opm
Same here, as far as hours, unless you want a cranky bed head :-)
I'll be travelling some this summer, but I'm definitely looking forward to.the days i get to spend with my SA friends
I'll be travelling some this summer, but I'm definitely looking forward to.the days i get to spend with my SA friends Originally Posted by atxdream

*** wiggles eyebrows