Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CJB, HJ, CG, DFK
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $.5
Hair Length and Color: Brownish, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: M.J. is about 5'5, not a tiny girl, but not heavy either. Large, wonderful breast, small delicate mouth. All in all a very attractive lady.
Recommendation: Yes
This is one volumptous woman that I have seen on many occasions and she gives discounts to regulars. She moved back to Hattiesburg and thats even better for me.
I tried to schedule with her yesterday and today, but was unsuccessful. From what I read here, it would have been a good time. Fortunately, I was able to reconnect with an old flame during the same trip, so I still got a great GFE experience, and saved some $....lol.

I tried to schedule with her yesterday and today, but was unsuccessful. From what I read here, it would have been a good time. Fortunately, I was able to reconnect with an old flame during the same trip, so I still got a great GFE experience, and saved some $....lol. Originally Posted by dandyrandy
Even better. I'd call that a win... maybe even an epic win if your old flame was as good as the old flame I'd want to reconnect with (though I doubt it'll ever happen ).

Cheers,

bcg
She was a GREAT "flame" to reconnect with...I had been working on making it happen for a few years now. I knew she wanted to, but she was a bit reserved b/c of my "attachment status"....I just had to keep working at it, and this is the trip it finally took place