Biden gets a thank you

Gov. Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas reached across the symbolic aisle on Monday to thank President Joe Biden for his efforts to "depoliticize" the country's COVID-19 response amid the raging Omicron variant.

The Republican leader made the comments during a conference call held by the Biden administration with the governors of several states to discuss the national response to the worrisome Omicron variant, which has sparked a spike in cases across the country in recent days and prompted testing shortages and delays.

"I want to thank all of the White House team for being such great support to the governors," Hutchinson said during his opening remarks, The Hill reported. "And I want to thank Mr. President — your address to the nation last week. Thank you for your comments designed to depoliticize our COVID response. I think that was helpful."

Last week, Biden outlined additional steps his administration was taking to fight the Omicron variant in a national address. In addition to offering a "stark warning" to the unvaccinated, Biden also offered a rare point of praise to his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

"Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America is one of the first countries to get the vaccine," Biden said during his speech from the White House last Tuesday. "And thanks to my administration and the hard work of Americans, we led a rollout that made America among the world leaders in getting shots in arms."
So who'll be the first to call Hutchinson a RINO?
who's gonna call Andy Cuomo a DINO?

yeah. youz forgot about that.

‘He Has Delivered for New York': Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/poli...ponse/2371465/

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is never shy to point out that President Donald Trump attacks him more than any other governor in America.

But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

"By and large it has worked," Cuomo said of the relationship.
Way to deflect, TWK.

LOLHAHAHA
Way to deflect, TWK.

LOLHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you can deny the truth. it's good look on you

BAHHAHHAAAA
I always deny the truth. it's good look on you

BAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
FTFYDA

HAAABHAAABHAAAABBBBBAABABABABA BABBAYOUREADANCINGQUEEN!
i is in DA NILE. of da truth

LOLHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

amateur

BAHHAHHAAAAA
amateur

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
amateur what?

Are you funnin around with us here TWK?

Ain't you got nothin better to do than to hijack ANOTHER thread?

I am delighted that President Biden has devoted so much of the country's energy into COVID response. COVID is the enemy. Not your fellow Americans.

TWK has been making a lot of mistakes lately.

But no one said so. It's a fact.

But no one said so. It's a fact. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
One of the first countries? We were the FIRST country to have a vaccine and that roll out...recall, that it was a Trump plan that Biden implemented. Everyone was talking about it back in January. Biden is shameless when it comes to taking credit. Just like those Russian oligarchs that Hunter pals around with.
Actually I think the English were the first with a vaccine. AstraZeneca. And the Russians may have had one before us as well.

I’d like to see the Trump roll out plan. No one else has. Like his health plan and infrastructure plan.
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

No one said so.

But you can check what you said vs. the facts.
No one said so.

But you can check what you said vs. the facts. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Here's an idea that maybe you haven't thought of..... produce the so called facts. Every thing TWK said is true and that is what you will find if YOU check the facts. Cuomo and Newsome the two biggest ( use to be ) Governor's both praised Trump for his efforts to help states.

https://calmatters.org/politics/2020...a-coronavirus/

Why is Newsom suddenly saying such nice things about Trump?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/poli...ponse/2371465/

‘He Has Delivered for New York': Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response

The only question left is, didn't you know this or did you know it but didn't care about misrepresenting THE FACTS?

But no one said so. It's a fact. Originally Posted by VitaMan

"Mistakes" that you fail to point out. It is your "opinion" not a fact that you just stated but now it is evident that you really don't know the difference.

Redeem yourself, point out two recent "mistakes" TWK has made instead of cowardly throwing out what you consider facts that are opinions. Pitiful.